• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 18 (Dec 21-24)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They’ll keep spending and dodging FFP until something sticks on the pitch.

Nkunku looks good though, lively

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They’ll keep spending and dodging FFP until something sticks on the pitch.

Nkunku looks good though, lively
They will sell Gallagher who is their best midfielder to buy more toys. I can see Colwill being sold in the summer as well

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I'm getting more confident that we'll get Osimhen in the summer, he's not going to this Chelsea team and we got no competition from any other club.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom