• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 19 (Dec 26-28)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Matt Turner is shaky man, **** sakes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought Gibbs-White gonna take extra step this season he took tow step back too rush.

Elanga despite being average he still better than most utd wingers

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He'd just get abused with the rest of them at utd, he's actually at the right club to iron out his tunnel vision and lack of composure.

Reiss Nelson should take heed though.

True tbf, for a personal level it was a blessing, I think he actually was getting a bit of abuse IIRC correctly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chris Wood can carry the ball, head the ball and finish cooly? A-M told me a striker that does all this doesn't exist, there has to be a trade off.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom