• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 21 (Jan 12-14) & (Jan 20-22)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea win a penalty.

I remember when we used to do that.
Need trickier 1v1 dribblers who almost give defenders no choice.

Nelli goes down the line when shown which defenders are happy with and Saka prefers to create space for a quick shot or cross. Can’t really remember the last time we’ve earned a penalty via dribbling.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why do other fans keep acting like this is the only good team we have had since the Invincibles in 2004...

...2005, finished with 80 plus points in 2nd and won the FA Cup.
...2006, Champions League final.
...2008, nearly won the league playing maybe the best football in the world.
...2014 and 2015, back to back cup wins and Top Four finishes.

Always annoys me!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Why do other fans keep acting like this is the only good team we have had since the Invincibles in 2004...

Always annoys me!
Because they have to try to make themselves feel better about how their clubs plow money into transfers that fail spectacularly and have them going backwards. People are going on about Havertz when Chelsea and United make a signing that doesn't work out at that price or higher basically every summer for the past decade or so. Everyone has forgotten what a disaster the Mount signing was for example because of what a disaster Hojlund, Amrabat, Antony, Sancho and Casemiro have been.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Always annoys me!
We can hardly blame them when the club has yapped almost non stop about a change in culture etc for the last five years. When the club talk as if we were nothing before 2019, what should we expect?

Riou

what should we expect?

I expect to get stuck in a time loop/coma, where this year is constantly on repeat for me...

b31201c6f72c2ff8dbe730f055a9b8c03874d3b6.jpg

Riou

I should be going for a Newcastle win today, but that cup defeat to Liverpool broke the remaining trust I have in this team.

Probably better for us if City win and stop Newcastle getting any momentum, basically I am looking at securing 3rd right now...I just have no belief left.

Riou

2022...bottled Top 4 to Sp**s of all teams, with just 3 games to go.

2023...bottled the title after spending a record amount of days top.

2024...batter Liverpool in the cup but lose to an OWN GOAL!

If they prove me wrong, then great...but **** 'em until then.

Even deleted my recent FM Arsenal save because of recent events, final straw was when Jesus refused to take injections before a cup semi final...just can't be arsed with these losers 🤷‍♂️

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom