• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 24 (Feb 10-12)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think palace need to move on from Roy if they want to survive but they have injures Guehi Doucoure Olise And Eze are key players

But they in danger to be relegated

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea are miles away from utd who are horrific let alone teams like Villa and Sp**s.

Lot work need to be done and not spending another 500m that not solution

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lmao Enzo is trying to give that Argentine guy his shirt but everyone else is trying to take it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sheffield United are the worst team I have ever seen in the Prem, I mean that.

If they played in the league in 2003 when Sunderland set the lowest points total, or 2008 when Derby broke it...they would end up with 100% single digit points, awful standard in the bottom half this year.

Forest and Palace would be down any other season, while how can you get a 10 point deduction in Everton's case and STILL have a good chance of survival... woeful stuff!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s crazy how many technically poor teams there are in the league. There are 5-6 teams who can’t complete 7 passes without CBs passing together. You don’t see that in la liga

Riou

It’s crazy how many technically poor teams there are in the league. There are 5-6 teams who can’t complete 7 passes without CBs passing together. You don’t see that in la liga

None of them can defend either, it's hilarious 😂

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

None of them can defend either, it's hilarious 😂
Yeah it’s really bad. But as long as you have managers like Moyes, Hodgson and Cooper type you gonna get this nonsense. These teams have so much resources and they can’t produce better than this. It’s becoming a league of athletes

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This Cech segment is very boring. Might be my bias talking.

Riou

This Cech segment is very boring. Might be my bias talking.

Hopefully it makes Rory bring up again how Arsenal going Unbeaten isn't that much of an achievement, but Chelsea conceding 15 goals deserves a documentary about them apparently ffs.

Always makes me laugh that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hopefully it makes Rory bring up again how Arsenal going Unbeaten isn't that much of an achievement, but Chelsea conceding 15 goals deserves a documentary about them apparently ffs.

Always makes me laugh that.
Just predicted Arsenal to win the league this season. MY ex-goalkeeper.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom