• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 27 (Mar 2-4)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Awful weekend for us really (bar Villa winning and keeping Sp**s out of the Top Four, incase 5th doesn't get Champions League) but we just gotta put it behind us now, no time to feel sorry for ourselves with these results.

Win our next 2 games and go top of league and put maximum pressure on the other two for when they play next Sunday... which is Mother's Day in the UK.

And since no Scouser's mum could ever love them, and City have no fans and so no mum's supporting them, it's written for it to be a draw that day so we (and by extension all our mum's) can be happy!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Awful weekend for us really (bar Villa winning and keeping Sp**s out of the Top Four, incase 5th doesn't get Champions League) but we just gotta put it behind us now, no time to feel sorry for ourselves with these results.

Win our next 2 games and go top of league and put maximum pressure on the other two for when they play next Sunday... which is Mother's Day in the UK.

And since no Scouser's mum could ever love them, and City have no fans and so no mum's supporting them, it's written for it to be a draw that day so we (and by extension all our mum's) can be happy!

Nothing changes for us, we need to win regardless.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It was always going to be a mistake by placing all their stock in Rashford and basically building the team around him. It’s the equivalent of us doing it with Martinelli. Not sustainable that as both players don’t have the minerals to carry a team.

I stand by Rashford being a good player but in a side that has no #9, no left back, a 36 year old CB, McTominay and Bruno’s eraticness you might as well be castrated. You cannot succeed because our squad is built for failure. You put him in a squad like Englands or the role Doku does for City, he’ll do damage.

Mohamed7

United needs culture reset. Ohh how the mighty have fallen relying on Rashford and Bruno.

It is not just quality but a huge cultural issue. Strolling around with zero conviction of getting something out of the game. Even bottom teams have done better.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I stand by Rashford being a good player but in a side that has no #9, no left back, a 36 year old CB, McTominay and Bruno’s eraticness you might as well be castrated. You cannot succeed because our squad is built for failure. You put him in a squad like Englands or the role Doku does for City, he’ll do damage.

I was going to say a wild take with regards to Rashford but I’ll keep that to myself as I know it’ll get quoted 2-3 years down the line 🤣 I completely agree with your post.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom