• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 30 (Mar 30 & 31)

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Kudus is individually better than a lot of top 4 players. What he is not a system player. He is a player that plays with freedom. Would not suit Arteta as he is not a tactical drone. Football need players like this.

Would have been perfect for Wengerball.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Kudus is individually better than a lot of top 4 players. What he is not a system player. He is a player that plays with freedom. Would not suit Arteta as he is not a tactical drone. Football need players like this.

There you go then.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He can be system player because he direct can dribble and team player

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Bahaha, Newcastle have had 2 easy enough chances in a row to get back to 3-3. How funny to miss 2 sitters in a row hahaha. :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Phillips has no idea where Gordon is and is already moving his leg to clear the ball when Gordon wraps his leg around the front of him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Phillips nobody talking about him how awful he been these last tow seasons and he cost 50m£ but media focus on Havertz instead

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Philips may be having the worst loan period I’ve ever seen. Feel for him.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Never a penalty. Fair play to Gordon though, two times in one match where he's drawn the foul and makes it look convincing.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom