• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 30 (Mar 30 & 31)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brighton can get a draw here.

Liverpool are either not good enough, or not willing to just control a game to its completion, even if they have the lead. The continuosly want to make it a frantic situation where they can outscore you and take you out of the contest.

At home you back them to get away with this, but away to teams like Fulham, possibly Villa and United as well, it should make for interesting viewing.

We just need to stay in the hunt.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It’s a shame that Mitoma wasn’t fit for this game. He would have caused them all sorts of problems on the left.

Adingra isn’t doing too much damage on the break.

Was just about to post this. Big loss not having Mitoma would have caused Bradley all sorts of issues

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I've watched a lot of Liverpool this year, and find it unbelievable they are up with us and city who just play a way more controlled game.

dino bravo

Severely depleted Brighton pushing them all the way here. Take Leicester out of it and I think this would be the worst PL winner should it happen.

Buhry

Established Member

I've watched a lot of Liverpool this year, and find it unbelievable they are up with us and city who just play a way more controlled game.

Their plot armor has been strong with the last minute goals, incredible the amount of wins they have after going a goal down

Tom349

De Zerbi is incredibly overrated. His team selection is diabolical. More to managing than getting a team to play out from the back.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This wasn’t title winning minerals like the media are selling it. Those three points were pure luck.

Had De Zerbi been a bit braver earlier in the game then Brighton could have left there with something. He literally done a Southgate by waiting for the inevitable then reacting.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom