• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 33 (Apr 13-15)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Palmer IS a better footballer than Saka. As a pure baller, it’s not close.
He is tbh in terms of first touch, ball striking and creativity around the box you can tell Palmer is a lot closer to a throw back number 10.

Let’s see what he does in his second season though. Being a better footballer doesn’t always translate to ending up a better player.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He was? Where have I said he wasn’t? He was scoring every week though and we’re missing that regular scorer.
Ah, you’re doing that thing where you play both sides so if Auba misses a chance you can parrot that line and if he scores you can claim you’ve always rated him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He was? Where have I said he wasn’t? He was scoring every week though and we’re missing that regular scorer.
Both are true, you rated his goalscoring ability but didn't rate his on the ball ability at all. Strange I have to remind you of your own views :lol:

Thi side does need a prime Auba type though, shame he came when we didn't have enough creative players.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
They going to handle them with ease. How have they handled varied opposition for the whole season and been in a title race?

You think you are scaring people, dropping insights? No, you just posting a lot of nonsense right here.

Gabozo mentality is far worse than Saliba, the poor passing vs Brighton was evident then the nerves kicking vs Bayern and once again he was poor vs Villa. Whereas Saliba was excellent vs Villa.

Gabozo is the worst passer of our entire back 5, Tomi is a better passer of the ball as a CB than Gabozo.

This is his 4th season at the club, he needs to step up and crap his pants during the business end of season when pressure kicks in.

Being in a title race in earlier months is not the same during the business end of season or as Fergie called it 'squeaky bum time'

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom