• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wonder what Stan will demand our admin write when we get screwed again?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I wonder what Stan will demand our admin write when we get screwed again?

"I was amazed when I was told by the tea lady that you guys don't sell guns in Sainsbury's. You're missing out on an opportunity.

Thinking of buying a stake so I can sell vintage cannons. As you know, I own Arsenal, they have a cannon on their crest. Pretty neat isn't it."

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool are not our concern, they have more tepid displays the likes against Palace in them.

City are the only threat.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Gary Neville begging for jota to smile for scoring while utd bottling the cup semi final vs Coventry

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We really should have just kept Emi, when you think about our keeper situation since 2020.

Leno 😅

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Liverpool are not our concern, they have more tepid displays the likes against Palace in them.

City are the only threat.
Did you watch us vs Villa or wolves? We look the least convincing going forward relying on havertz and Jesus

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom