• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
really surprised with this s**ty liverpool defense they only conceded 36 goals every game they concede so many chances.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Unbelievable from Salah before he passes it behind Nunez, love stuff like that just being able to going from defence to attack in a blink.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Unbelievable from Salah before he passes it behind Nunez, love stuff like that just being able to going from defence to attack in a blink.

Liverpool, Brentford and Sp**s are excellent at those counter attacks from defending corners. That's one area where we need to improve next season I feel.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this is remind me of us last season when we got 3 points against liverpool Westham and Southampton. Liverpool make it worse 1 point against Crystal Palace Everton and Westham

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They're in a crisis.
Sarah is such is a prima donna

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom