• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

There is a dimension where Mudryk does Martinelli's role better than Martinelli - despite being a fraction of the player.

Martinelli could do a lot more than what he's been asked to do and Muddy prob looks better when asked to do less. This is just the way modern football is.

True, it’s just a really strange signing at that sort of fee. I get players like Palmer, Saka etc costing a massive fee as they’re able to provide a lot but limited kick and run footballers like the two above shouldn’t cost a lot imo.

I’m sure there are many in the market who can kick a ball and run in a straight line like they do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They showed an Emery interview in spanish at half time, crazy how much smarter and charismatic he sounds in his native language, things probably go different here if he took some English classes earlier lol
That's why I always wanted he hired translator when he came to Arsenal. Vital mistake even tho it not make difference because we were mess off field anyway

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

They showed an Emery interview in spanish at half time, crazy how much smarter and charismatic he sounds in his native language, things probably go different here if he took some English classes earlier lol

Wouldn't have made a difference, some at board level never really wanted him and always wanted Arteta.

Some Spanish people I have spoken to have said what you said about Emery though.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Wouldn't have made a difference, some at board level never really wanted him and always wanted Arteta.

Some Spanish people I have spoken to have said what you said about Emery though.

The people with football knowledge wanted Emery while Gazidis wanted his friend Arteta.

Arsenia

Madueke scores! 2-1

One more goal than we could manage all season against this lot...

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Olsen can do the basic stuff in a fairly decent way but he can't use his feet at all.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Must be annoying being Cruella manager wishing everyday he cuts his disgusting ****ty hair because its getting into his eyes constantly during games but he still refuses to do it.
It's not a matter of vision reduction, I'd be worrying about the lice colonies living in there.

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom