• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man look at Sp**s they know thier fate it seem they not even testing this Chelsea defense

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How the hell did this trash Sp**s team outplay us? Arteta is such a coward

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Sp**s with the no look crosses, it's looking like covid Arsenal.

Ange absolutely fuming.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Damn Ange showing his Australian anger.

No use ange mate it's Sp**s that all they could do just hype

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You will regret missing battle of the bridge 2. Who do you think will win in a fist fight between Pochettino and Postecoglou? My money is on the round Aussie.
Yeah ange got that thuggish hard man fat whilst poch got the plump cheeks of a vino and bone deficiency I’m afraid

Game Over

FFS how **** are Sp**s? And this is the garbage team we’re relying on taking points off of City…

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They did in spells, but it's irrelevant as they were at home in the derby plus we came to win and we did it. Normally we draw there.
Yeah I just don’t like a team like them having over 70% possession on the ball and push us back. Would never happen to a Klopp or pep team

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom