• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,570

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Makes you think though. See a lot of people saying they want their 9 tracking back and being well rounded (Havertz, Jesus etc). Whereas City just have a goal scoring machine that does nothing else. Which one works best?
both work the best you can't depend on one guy because if this guy get injured you'll be limited it's better have 3-4 players give you 15 league goals and with us we are short maybe one more player if he give us that we'll be in better position. there no another Haaland in the market

Black Noir

Mr. Bald head man won't you stop to let me in
Mr. Bald head man don't you like my kind of skin
Mr. Bald head man you're never gonna win
Mr. Bald head man won't stop to pick me up
Mr. Bald head man I might need some help
Mr. Bald head man only thinks about himself

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wolves got plenty of time to get more goals here .

Their verticality when on the ball is excellent. They are able to carve through City so brilliantly, with their understanding of their passing and movement.

They may not win today, but I also back them to get another goal here at least, and hopefully the keep it clean from here on out.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I feel Haaland epitomises the downside of modern football, tbh.

Sometimes when I watch him play he looks about as good as me when he has the ball, and I am sh1t...yet he someone scores so many goals, seems weird.

Feel he has just honed his game to score buckets of goals, while removing all the nuisances of actually being great at football.

A little sad really.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I feel Haaland epitomises the downside of modern football, tbh.

Sometimes when I watch him play he looks about as good as me when he has the ball, and I am sh1t...yet he someone scores so many goals, seems weird.

Feel he has just honed his game to score buckets of goals, while removing all the nuisances of actually being great at football.

A little sad really.

Even "poachers" in the Prem back in the day like Shearer and Van Nistelrooy were much better all round players than him, just being in the same league as King Henry made them seem more limited than they were.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We don’t need to be special, just take more than 1 point out of 12 against Aston Villa and Fulham

We have no one to blame but ourselves
If we get 89 points that would win 20/30 of the premier league seasons. It's a bit special to go beyond that even though in reality the games we dropped points have largely been very winnable.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom