• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,618

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Our lads must be thinking what must they have to do, I mean it's just relentless and unfair

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

emile-smith-rowe-large-3.jpg

Lad is about as useful as a skinny latte 😂

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can’t some sneaky and stealthy AMers enter Abu Dhabi and steal all the oil? Make Man City irrelevant again

King87

City couldn't have wished for a more piss easy run in .. wish they had a Newcastle or palace away at this stage instead they have a bunch of farmers to up their GD ffs

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Goal difference 6 now. Gained 2 on us last 2 games. Think they will batter Fulham and West Ham. Sp**s is our only hope

blaze_of_glory

We had a **** first half of the season. Our form in the second half is pretty much what it was in the first half of last season, the sort that gets you 100 points.
Its wasnt ****, we were in first place at xmas. Had a bad week between that and new years and that’s enough to not be in control of our fate because City are insane

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The counter point to this is that Liverpool would have said the same things when they were pipped by a point. They just seem to do enough to go ahead and stay ahead. We got 84 last season so they got 89. We may get 89, they'll get 91. I've mentioned this earlier that you need to have the lead by around matchday 30-31 and keep the lead to win it.
This is what I think at this point. If we had done well in December, they’d have beaten us at home😂

TriniGunner

Our lads must be thinking what must they have to do, I mean it's just relentless and unfair
It gives them a much better mentality and yardstick going through next season. It's going to be tough not seeing this team win the league for two seasons straight but when you have to compete with City and Pep is gives your "not winning the league" further context. Overall we had an excellent season, we lost 2 games at home going for a league title. That's not acceptable. One extra point is all it takes to lift the trophy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we need to put 3 goals against title challengers utd to keep our GD alive lol

King87

It gives them a much better mentality and yardstick going through next season. It's going to be tough not seeing this team win the league for two seasons straight but when you have to compete with City and Pep is gives your "not winning the league" further context. Overall we had an excellent season, we lost 2 games at home going for a league title. That's not acceptable. One extra point is all it takes to lift the trophy.
I fear it might break them actually

blaze_of_glory

If we win our next two games, which we need to do to make GD even a factor, our GD will increase by minimum two from what it is now. City will need to smash two teams while drawing another to make GD the deciding factor

Majora

Not too bothered about the goal difference other than them getting into a habit of scoring for fun. For GD to matter we are assuming that we need to win both games increasing ours by a minimum of 2. Then they would need to draw one leaving them with 2 games remaining to catch up by a minimum of 8. It’s possible that they overtake in a situation where it becomes relevant but I think it’s unlikely

Bloodbather

Established Member

Haaland is a horrible footballer lmao.

Yet he's the best cf in the prem. Football is dead.
He has exceptional attributes, though, that's why he's as good as he is despite not having much finesse to his game.

His combination of height, strength, pace, movement, striking ability and hunger for goals is pretty much unprecedented.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom