• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,570

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Liverpool, Chelsea, Leeds and Newcastle in most periods of that 1997-2005 period...were better than the teams below us and City.

Us and United were the best, but the bar was higher below us.
You saying Liverpool early 2000s is better than current Liverpool?

GDeep™

League is very weak
And Liverpool/Chelsea/City all won the CL between 2019-2023. Not sure what your point is.
Chelsea haven’t done anything in the league for years. Utd are trash, Liverpool have fallen off.

I wasn’t even talking about the past, I don’t even make any comparison. You’re obsessed with this stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You saying Liverpool early 2000s is better than current Liverpool?

Houiller's Pool won the Cup Treble in 2001, didn't bottle the two better trophies to average current Yanited and Atalanta teams.

Klopp's peak team of 2018-2022 was better though, but this team is just carried by "pashun" more than anything... expecting a big fall off for them next season, Top Four battle for them at most imo.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You’re older than me you tramp.
Probably as the more you talk, you sound like someone who didn’t actually watch football back then and seen sky sport show highlights of old seasons and you think everything was great back then

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Chelsea haven’t done anything in the league for years. Utd are trash, Liverpool have fallen off.

I wasn’t even talking about the past, I don’t even make any comparison. You’re obsessed with this stuff.
Every time you call it the worst league ever, the comparison to the past is implied.

Riou

Every time you call it the worst league ever, the comparison to the past is implied.

I liked him calling Santi a top player recently, after spending years calling him crap and "dizzy" after 1 bad game v Sp**s 🤣

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s fair, but where did I do that in this discussion you quoted.
You didn’t, I’m just asking if the league was shocking in that period when there were two teams much better than everyone else.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I liked him calling Santi a top player recently, after spending years calling him crap and "dizzy" after 1 bad game v Sp**s 🤣
I only call him dizzy when compared to Özil. In his own rights he was a top player.

You all know this but still play dumb.

Riou

Think that's the relegation fight done too after Forest's win, shame for Luton.

Happy to see Ipswich back next year, will want them to stay up if they can!

Going the other way to relegation in the Championship is Birmingham, a team who was 6th when Rooney was appointed at the end of October ffs :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
You didn’t, I’m just asking if the league was shocking in that period when there were two teams much better than everyone else.
Again, this league is poor because the teams are poor, not because two are ahead of the rest.

I have never seen it this bad. I’m not the only one on this forum saying so.

• Funny

Riou

He said Santi getting injured in 15/16 was a blessing in disguise.

He was probably voting for his boys at Tottenham to win it then, so from his point of view he was right.

• Funny

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom