• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,570

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Houiller's Pool won the Cup Treble in 2001, didn't bottle the two better trophies to average current Yanited and Atalanta teams.

Klopp's peak team of 2018-2022 was better though, but this team is just carried by "pashun" more than anything... expecting a big fall off for them next season, Top Four battle for them at most imo.
Is that when Owen beat us in Cardiff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Yeah, battered them but lost...least the 2005 final v United made up for it.

Sp**s fans have to go back to when I was -6 months old for their last FA win 🤣

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
City is just to good our only hope is Sp**s away but cant see them beating City tbf.
And we also play United away who will play a blinder against us.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Travesty of a cup final that one. We battered them from start to finish, and somehow managed to lose.

Then again, the 2005 final was one we really should have lost, bar a herculean performance by Lehmann. How Rooney got mom for that one is beyond belief.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't think Sp**s' players even believe anymore that they can get Top Four, think that showed in how crap they were v Chelsea... think losing to us has killed them.

Think Pool win rather easily today.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Arsenal used to have Thierry Henry but now our striker options are so incredibly bad that we have to use an average vegan that was signed for the midfield up top. Of course English footbaII was better at the beginning of this millenium.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

About to get 0 trophies for the 4th season in a row?

Let’s be real in previous years I’ve been quite negative about how things are being done at the club but right now I’m content with the progress. There are two games to go and there’s still a real possibility of winning the title. It’s not over imo.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom