• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,769

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For sure. I just felt the need to **** on them

To be fair I agree with you.

Exciting ball but its still rubbish ball.

Remember our ball from last season? Just as exciting but far more defensively solid than this nonsense on display today.

dino bravo

Established Member

Liverpool are better than all those teams. How are trash teams like Sp**s, Chelsea, Utd, Villa etc finishing above Liverpool.
Well considering 4 of the teams I listed finished above them just LAST season and that’s with Klopp and Salah, it’s hardly out of the question.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Btw Gary Neville "he does kick him in the head, but what else is he meant to do?" Explanation why it shouldn't be a penalty is the kind of commentary live for.
You can kick someone in the head as last resort. That was dangerous play and a foul

dino bravo

Established Member

Btw Gary Neville "he does kick him in the head, but what else is he meant to do?" Explanation why it shouldn't be a penalty is the kind of commentary live for.
High foot is ok then, unless it’s against Liverpool with Doku and then you never ****ing hear the end of it.

outlawz

Until they not. You can’t ignore how lucky we been with injuries

What luck? Timber got injured on Matchday 1, and 3 first teams starters from last season in Partey, Jesus and Zinchenko all spent significant time on the sidelines. That's not including time out for Tomiyasu and Martinelli.

Before you change the goalposts or make excuses, just spare me.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What luck? Timber got injured on Matchday 1, and 3 first teams starters from last season in Partey, Jesus and Zinchenko all spent significant time on the sidelines. That's not including time out for Tomiyasu and Martinelli.

Before you change the goalposts or make excuses, just spare me.

Ødegaard
Rice
Saliba
Saka
Gabriel

Our 5 most important players have barely missed any games.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Ødegaard
Rice
Saliba
Saka
Gabriel

On the whole I agree, but there’s a bit of confirmation bias here though.

If Partey and Timber had been fit all season then we might have been sat here going “omg we’re so lucky these two haven’t been injured they’ve been our best players”…

outlawz

Ødegaard
Rice
Saliba
Saka
Gabriel

So what? Being lucky with injuries means suffering no injuries or only a couple at most. Losing several starting players does not make you lucky, regardless of whether others have stayed fit. Keeping at least half the starting line up available is the expected outcome for most teams, unless you're going to tell me that most others teams have also had a lucky injury record, in which case you need to reconsider what lucky means.

KarlAFC

Sadly City are going to put 5 past Sp**s and the pathetic part is Sp**s fans will cheer every goal because it’ll stop us winning the league.
Small time scumbags, forever in our shadow!

Small time indeed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

On the whole I agree, but there’s a bit of confirmation bias here though.

If Partey and Timber had been fit all season then we might have been sat here going “omg we’re so lucky these two haven’t been injured they’ve been our best players”…
Yeah but I never said we had no injuries. I said our 5 best players has been injury free. No team expect no injuries all season. But if you are told your 5 best players will be injury free you gonna take it with open hand. Partey or Timber are not more important than those 5

GLITCH

Sp**s usually turn up against City but with the likelihood of top 4 slim to none, I think they won't try. Especially when it means helping City win the league over their bitter rivals.

Thrice

Good thing is, Tottenham now have Newcastle and United, and maybe even Chelsea, to worry about. If they're not careful they might end up in the Conference League, or without European football altogether.

So there's still something to play for for them.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom