• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,150

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Not even gonna bother watching the Fulham game. I’ll check back at 3pm and hope for a surprise. But tbh I’m thinking 4-1 City

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I had a dream about the Fulham game. (Really need to go back to therapy)

Anyways, Fulham conceded 3 in the first half. Scored 2 in the second half with 15 minutes left to play.

True torture.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I had a dream about the Fulham game. (Really need to go back to therapy)

Anyways, Fulham conceded 3 in the first half. Scored 2 in the second half with 15 minutes left to play.

True torture.
Then what ? You woke up ? That a frustrating dream !

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Starship Troopers GIF

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Gargantuan game needed from Palhinha if they’re going to do anything.

Ngl I do like Fulham’s attack.

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa
There was a higher chance of arsenal winning or drawing at etihad or Allianz arena than Fulham drawing against city at cottage

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom