• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,192

amigo

City’s bogey team at their ground in the final week of the season was always going to be the game where city would drop points.

I have no idea why everyone has written that game off, very strange.
Because it's Sp**s and they are in very bad form and the entire stadium will be wanting them to lose.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

In real terms I agree with this- it’s the one result that stands out this year. But I understand why Mikel made the mistake of staring Zinny given the CL game. Hindsight and all that. And Tbf it was poor finishing in that first half that did for us, not selection issues.

If we had a real striker things could have been different. But we havent and thats the managers responsibility.

ptrcopp

what the **** was Robinson doing there letting Silva get away? Against us he’d do nothing like that

Literally error after error that goal. Robinson committing, Paulinha jumping in, defenders not reacting to loose ball, Leno jumped as the ball was struck. They’re deffo on the beach

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Watching these cheating robotic tw*nts walking through Fulham like they're made of Kleenex makes me pine for the days when we had nothing to play for at the business end of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So tomorrow we either take it to final day or if we fail Sp**s will have to watch another team win league in thier ground

mpower2540

Their combination play in the middle, particularly through tight midblocks is the best in the league. That combined with their off the ball pressing, speed and technicality in defence and potency upfront make them the best technical team in the league, no question.

They look more like our 22/23 team to me, with depth and quality across their team. They can be got at defensively, but their quality in possession and efficient attack is what makes them so difficult to score against.

We need to bring back this intricate play into our team again next season, on top of the current solidity we have now.
This current version of city are the best team in the world, no doubt. Unfortunately don’t see Sp**s doing us any favours with the amount of risks they take at the back. You need to be perfect, and Sp**s are only 2nd to Wolves I believe for the amount of high turnovers they concede.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom