• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,150

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Poch may have *fixed* Chelsea. Even Mudryk now flourishing. He sort of stumbled upon this setup with Cucurella inverting to make up for the absence of Enzo which allows Gallagher to push up.

Chelsea are better off without Enzo, he's a weird one. Talented player but he's better as an 8 and he likes to get into advanced positions, but Gallagher gives them too much off the ball and with his energy in pretty much the same role. Not sure how he fits into this team. Unless you put him in Palmer's position and put Palmer in the front three.

When I say fixed I don't necessarily mean title challengers any time soon but they should mount a serious challenge for top 4 next season.

Currently Liverpool to be the other side to make up the top 4. Remains to be seen if Villa can do the same again, where Sp**s go from here and what happens at United. Newcastle I think will be right up there again, unless their financial situation hinders them.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Poch may have *fixed* Chelsea. Even Mudryk now flourishing. He sort of stumbled upon this setup with Cucurella inverting to make up for the absence of Enzo which allows Gallagher to push up.

Chelsea are better off without Enzo, he's a weird one. Talented player but he's better as an 8 and he likes to get into advanced positions, but Gallagher gives them too much off the ball and with his energy in pretty much the same role. Not sure how he fits into this team. Unless you put him in Palmer's position and put Palmer in the front three.
He is too slow and not great at defending or attacking. He is the biggest reason caicedo struggled early on

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

There talk about sacking him 💀 would be the most stupid thing to do after he seems finally figured things out.

Enzo is bench player Chelsea got scammed

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He is too slow and not great at defending or attacking. He is the biggest reason caicedo struggled early on

Yeah, you almost need to build a midfield specifically for him. You need a complete 6 and then a superb box to box alongside him to make up for his glaring weaknesses.

Would flourish in Serie A or La Liga

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
There talk about sacking him 💀 would be the most stupid thing to do after he seems finally figured things out.

Enzo is bench player Chelsea got scammed
The pressure has eased on him now. But was strange for him to come out and say he might not be fired but might go himself. Or if he does get fired "it wouldn't be a problem". Seems there is tension there between him and Boehly.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
When I say fixed I don't necessarily mean title challengers any time soon but they should mount a serious challenge for top 4 next season.

Poch has done a decent job all season tbf, they were performing way under their xG due to wasting chance after chance and defensively they were often undone by some idiotic turnover by Enzo or someone else. If their frontline bury like 20% more of their chances this season they're within touching distance of top 4.

The people advocating for firing Poch are genuinely just the people who completely disregard any sort of progress outside of results. They've literally been a better team than Man Utd this season, but they're just on the complete opposite ends of luck.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The pressure has eased on him now. But was strange for him to come out and say he might not be fired but might go himself. Or if he does get fired "it wouldn't be a problem". Seems there is tension there between him and Boehly.
Yes I think working with Boehly is not healthy Tuchel said that before

outlawz

He always does this. Really seems to get a kick putting down our players and raising rivals. Called Rashford best English winger in the league, Maddison player of the season. Ødegaard, a genuine player of the season candidate he always calls him out and says he isn't doing enough.

They call them attention whores.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom