• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,365

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Please, we didn't even try at The Ethiad. Don't get me wrong, a draw is a good result, but, as Neville said, to win the title off City, chances are you have to beat them.

That doesn’t make sense, they wouldn’t have beaten us once this season or many of the “big six” for that matter.

Majora

I worry that if it stays this way, Sp**s will go all out for the win. A draw doesn’t do anything for them

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t see Sp**s scoring unless a corner falls to one of their players. City will score as the space is too much. Most likely from Sp**s overplaying in midfield

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Please, we didn't even try at The Ethiad. Don't get me wrong, a draw is a good result, but, as Neville said, to win the title off City, chances are you have to beat them.
Come on we can never win

In the season we came 5th, we played so well vs them (Saka goal & Gabriel red game) and got 0 points and still got criticized for it

Now we got 4/6 points from them and still complain?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
City are still massive favourites, they will score IMO. The quality of players they can bring off the bench. Sp**s are going to have to improve their finishing / final pass

City can be conservative and ****, Sp**s will probably be masters of their own downfall.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Come on we can never win

In the season we came 5th, we played so well vs them (Saka goal & Gabriel red game) and got 0 points and still got criticized for it

Now we got 4/6 points from them and still complain?

Nobody is complaining. Its just an observation. We have the quality to hurt them imo, if we attacked more. Liverpool always take the game to them for that reason.

City are at their most dangerous when you sit and allow them to get into their attacking structure.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom