• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,648

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
very likely Chelsea securing place in europe next season Nkunku 2-0. they likely heading to europa unless newcastle win at today

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Chelsea will be decent next season with the right editions. Hope we still woop their arses again though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
looking at current state of the table look like it'll stay like that in final match day Chelsea Sp**s to europa and Newcaslte into conference league unless they lose against Brentford and utd win at brighton.

blaze_of_glory

You think they’ll replace Liverpool? Not convinced by Pool tbh as it’ll be a big job that Slot has to do in replacing Salah if he departs whilst also addressing other areas of the pitch.
Yup, that's pretty much what I think might happen, for exactly that reason

blaze_of_glory

A team that is so dependent on one player like Chelsea are with Palmer doesn't really worry me. You saw what they look like without him when we thumped them a few weeks ago.
Yeah that's a good point. I don't think Arsenal have much to worry about from them yet but they have already taken I think third or fourth most points in 2024..?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah that's a good point. I don't think Arsenal have much to worry about from them yet but they have already taken I think third or fourth most points in 2024..?
4th most behind of course us city and liverpool with today win they got 35 points in 2nd half of season. but their overall XG this season put them in 5th place so yeah they likely competing for top 4 next season if they fix this defense

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom