• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Jones is the worst in the league I think...

... his performance in the 1-1 away draw to Southampton last season was unbelievably bad.
Can't blame the ref when AM's favorite Jesus missed countless chances in that game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Can't blame the ref when AM's favorite Jesus missed countless chances in that game

We should have had a penalty and Southampton 2 red cards before they equalised, I think we can blame this tw8t to be honest 😅

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Got to be a game where we don’t allow the refs to make a decision that has a negative impact.

Thomas Frank knows how dangerous we are at the moment, he isn’t coming into this one being a fool. I actually think they *might* try and do what Porto did and swamp us.

If they sit back and counter they’re going to get shredded.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Toney will be absolutely desperate to make this an audition

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Every game, the biggest Arteta cultists have to pretend how difficult it is. So afterwards they can show how magnificent he is. It’s weird. I’ve got total faith in Arteta and the boys to be able to bat these away like flies on a cup cake.

Why do you guys just invent these narratives in your heads and then attribute them to Arteta cultists who you also invented?

As someone who is obviously pro-Arteta I'm constantly saying how we should batter teams like Brentford, and we will today. Another 5-0 should be the expectation.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why do you guys just invent these narratives in your heads and then attribute them to Arteta cultists who you also invented?

As someone who is obviously pro-Arteta I'm constantly saying how we should batter teams like Brentford, and we will today. Another 5-0 should be the expectation.
They spend a lot of time shadow boxing in their own heads. Scary stuff.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

“Every league match is difficult” is a platitude used ad nauseam by Premier League watchers for decades.

Really couldn’t have anything less to do with “Arteta Cultists”, which I had truly hoped was in itself a notion we would have done away with by now :lol:

Fwiw, treating every league match as serious and competitive is also likely the healthiest mindset for any team going into it. Complacency is the death of success.

Last edited:

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Liverpool scored 4 against Chelsea, Brentford, Luton etc in just the last 6 weeks.

okay I’ll rephrase that.

Whilst also not conceding any chances. Brentford vs Liverpool was weird, if Brentford could finish they’d have done a lot better.

Topside

Pinnock and Mee out for Brentford who are certainly good at defending set plays.

Start with the tempo we have shown since the new year, think we will win handy 3 0 or 3 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom