• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Ughhh, probably not good for our momentum but the upcoming 2 week break is a welcome one for me personally. Can't handle having this anxiety every weekend.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

His passing ability has never been his problem. Not having a position hasn't helped and obviously his physicality holds him back. Think he will do better in a confident attacking team whereas almost all of his game time has been EL games in rotated teams I think. Less than 5 PL starts in 2 years I think.

I didn’t even realise it was that low 😮 it’s funny how he didn’t really that many games through injury before he signed for Arsenal from what I can see then all of sudden he’s become a sick note.

Teta luck I say.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ughhh, probably not good for our momentum but the upcoming 2 week break is a welcome one for me personally. Can't handle having this anxiety every weekend.

Just need the result tonight and the result on Tuesday.

Then we can prepare well for the final run of 10-15 games, that last schedule is brutal and we hope the squad is ready, but at least the games will be coming thick and fast.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I was just thinking back when we we'ren't in title races I never had anxiety BEFORE matches.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brentford are a tricky side, the troubled both City and Liverpool recently.

Very important that we score first and early, that would open the game up and give us more space to exploit. Just a pity we dont have Martinelli's pace tonight, would have been helpful.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Two seasons of Arsenal being a top team is weird, no collapsing or messing up games. Just a great team that wins every week, I don't know how to react to it.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Going 3-1 to the good guys Toney bags a consolation goal to advertise himself to AM faithful

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I was just thinking back when we we'ren't in title races I never had anxiety BEFORE matches.
Yeah same, it's because there is zero margin for error and every game is do or die. When we were going for CL places dropping points wasn't great but hardly a disaster. Honestly worse for the health to be in a title race lol.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Two seasons of Arsenal being a top team is weird, no collapsing or messing up games. Just a great team that wins every week, I don't know how to react to it.
A lot of money buys consistency if you spend well. I know you know that :lol: Of all people.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
NGL I think about this all the time when people tell me Arteta Out.
Lol. Haven’t seen anybody say Arteta Out on here since his mid table finishes. Except in your posts, of course

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

QUOTE="OnlyOne, post: 6537026, member: 92057"]
Oh. Big player injured/missing for this for Arsenal…
[/QUOTE]

Knew about Timber and Nelli days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom