• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
White is twice the player when you ask him to invert instead of playing as a traditional fullback. So good and so natural at it.

Have been huge for us this 2024

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don’t think ESR will ever have the fitness to play for this team consistently. He switched off too much and looks knackered every time he has do a bit of running.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

White is twice the player when you ask him to invert instead of playing as a traditional fullback. So good and so natural at it.

Have been huge for us this 2024
For me when zinchenko is fit we continue with it.

Kiwior or tomi at left back

Love the extra physicality

We have like 6 aerial threats man wtf

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Nelson didn't track back for their only goal, he was on for like 5 minutes? He should be fresh af. Saying that Burns was fresh too but still, I expect him to give his all even if it's 4-0. No joking around when we're challenging for the title.

If I'm Gabriel or Saliba, I'm not happy because they're judged on clean sheets and they had one for the taking there.

Plus with how tight it is at the top it's possible goal difference could come into play.

Reactions: Xln

blaze_of_glory

For me when zinchenko is fit we continue with it.

Kiwior or tomi at left back

Love the extra physicality

We have like 6 aerial threats man wtf
Mikel has broken the game by playing four CBs in a flat four. Key is they are all ball players apart from arguably Gabriel but he's no slouch in that department and is the most physical of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom