• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Sheffield United | Saturday 28th October | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-vs-Sheff-United.png

Screenshot-20231025-135130.png

Screenshot-20231025-135155.png

Screenshot-20231025-135213.png

Screenshot-20231025-135243.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Sheffield

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is us without Ødegaard and why I always defend him. Guy has dead players around him

Who are these dead players? Because he looked washed last weekend and during the week.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I can’t believe i am watching Classico on delay to watch Farmer Mik ball against another agricultural team

Buhry

Established Member

Man for a second there I thought Arteta was making a sub after the camera showed trossard, then showed arteta with white with the same white hair and calling nketiah over. Thought white was trossard for a second there, shows how closely i'm watching

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why are they still doing drink breaks? I don't understand it's not even hot wtf. I hate football these days.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This seems like part of you agrees with me even if it's only a little bit.

I mean, it's pretty obvious he is one of those players that gets a free pass regardless.

New signing etc. He's been very good so far, specially at , but he could likely score an own goal an get praised for the technique right now.

...which is why you'll be watching the games and suffering with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom