• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Burnley 0 - 5 Arsenal | Saturday 17th February | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240212-220454.png

Screenshot-20240212-220509.png

Screenshot-20240212-220521.png

Screenshot-20240212-220544.png

Screenshot-20240212-220602.png

Screenshot-20240212-220620.png

Screenshot-20240212-220640.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240212-224843.png

Prediction
Burnley 0-3 Arsenal

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
The kind of game that deflates all good vibes.

Arteta must make our team forget about the previous 2-3 matches as we tend to get complacent.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Worse side in EPL history. We should rest a couple of key players and win this one comfortably, 4-0

Rest key players :lol:

We have played five games in 2024, had a vacation in between. So nobody is being overplayed. Rice, Saka, Trossard, Martinelli and White didn't play 90 minutes. Our most recent bench consisted of Cedric, Walters, Jorginho, Bandeira, Elneny, Nelson, Nwaneri and Nketiah.

Please do tell which key players we are going to rest and who are coming in.

HattoriHanzo

Worse side in EPL history. We should rest a couple of key players and win this one comfortably, 4-0
No we can't.
We can think about resting some players after 3:0 or even 4:0 lead.
Last season we couldn't beat Southampton (20th in the end of the season).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I have a strange feeling Kompany abandon all what they've done and go for a more defensive approach, they've got to at this stage.

But yeah we need to be professional here last thing we want to do is give them an encouragement.

Kompany has taken a more defensive stance against more structured teams, like us. Remember the game at the Emirates, they were difficult to play on the day.

Kompany is a good manager, and will adapt them to sit deeper, but still create openings to exploit. Not an easy game but we should win.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This Arsenal side had it flaws, it wasn't perfect...

...but was such a joy to watch when on form, proper Wengerball team!

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

They haven’t won in 6 but they’re scoring a fair amount of goals. One of the worst sides I’ve seen defensively mind you. They should come at us which will help our game, should be able to pick them off fairly easily.

Has the potential to be one of those weird losses, but we are in such good form and I back that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kompany suspended as well. Is that a good thing or not, though?

Doesn't matter, tbh.

The way we are playing and how important the 3 points are for us, Sean Dyche could get loaned in for the game and I would still expect us to put 4 past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom