• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Fulham 2 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 31st December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Fulham-v-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231229-090807.png

Screenshot-20231229-090830.png

Screenshot-20231229-090851.png

Screenshot-20231229-090933.png

Screenshot-20231229-091001.png

Screenshot-20231229-091033.png

Screenshot-20231229-091053.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Fulham 1-2 Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Considering we had Ødegaard, Saka and Martinelli all in the top 10 scorers last season, this is wild...

...I miss having Thierry Henry and just knowing at the start of the season who is winning the golden boot.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Just saw the lineup and my first thought was that it doesn't look like a title winning team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Considering we had Ødegaard, Saka and Martinelli all in the top 10 scorers last season, this is wild...

...I miss having Thierry Henry and just knowing at the start of the season who is winning the golden boot.
Not wild at all, the attack has always been piss poor under Mick. This is one of the worst Arsenal teams I have ever seen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I'll hack Riou account and delete it if Iwobi or Willian score", una...

2086105127-hbk_vs_laptop_by_imtheoriginallestat-d35jwsf.gif

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We are privileged to see football’s greatest bottler cook, genius in any field is rare

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We lose this then the season is over; can't drop another one in this poor result run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom