• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

Synical

Miss Superstitious

On Blue Moon they're super-confident they'll beat us. They're saying that even in the unlikely event that it's a draw it won't affect their bid for the title. The possibility of losing is not even contemplated.

I'd love so much to beat them! Not even for the effect on our title bid, but just to wipe the smirk off their cheating, oily, entitled faces. The way they talk on their forum makes me cringe. I can't wait for them to be relegated a couple of leagues!

I don't think they're all that at all. They looked absolutely crap and just hanging on by their fingernails against a depleted Liverpool in the second half of the Anfield game, and in other games such as at Villa park. I hope our players see this too.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'm not surprised they're confident we've only got about a 30% chance of winning.

But make no mistake, we certainly have a chance. This is probably the closest we've been to them in recent memory. Yes they were on the ropes against Liverpool, but who can play like that? I commented during the second-half display that the Liverpool players should be drug tested. And yes Villa dominated City, that City performance was unrecognisable, there is no way on God's green earth they will put in that kind of shift with everything on the line.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It depends on if Tets plays for the draw, i think we should go at them personally and hem them in. We are capable of doing that, we need to show grit and have no fear. Win this and were golden. We have awsome away fans and the emptihad fortress will be no more. Anfield is a harder place to go and we got something, we have virtually a full squad no excuses!!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I just don't understand why the Etihad is a fortress. This needs to stop. I've been there before, pretending to be a City fan. I was worried in the build up to the game but I needn't have been
because it was a piece of cake as the people around me were so quiet that it was easy to blend in. When they scored I just stood up and clapped politely like the rest of them. It's the only ground that I would even contemplate sitting in the home fans section.

The only time a fan (yes, singular) got loud was when Partey got the ball and a City fan started shouting and swearing and calling him a name I wouldn't be allowed to disclose on this forum 💀

Synical

Miss Superstitious

To be honest the guy was probably just projecting as he looked pretty creepy

And nobody joined in

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I see a few of them are talking about us starting fast in an attempt to get ahead quickly. Seems they've forgotten what happened at the Emirates.

The problem for opposition with this Arsenal side is that we can play in different ways. I expect us to treat this game like a final, and keep things very tight. Dont be surprised if we go there and play a midblock against them, and look to hit them on the break.

If anything, I see us turning up the tempo in the latter stages of the game, when the game is expected to become more end to end and open.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I just don't understand why the Etihad is a fortress. This needs to stop. I've been there before, pretending to be a City fan. I was worried in the build up to the game but I needn't have been
because it was a piece of cake as the people around me were so quiet that it was easy to blend in. When they scored I just stood up and clapped politely like the rest of them. It's the only ground that I would even contemplate sitting in the home fans section.

The only time a fan (yes, singular) got loud was when Partey got the ball and a City fan started shouting and swearing and calling him a name I wouldn't be allowed to disclose on this forum 💀
Last season we made some glaring errors exposing our already vulnerable backline. I just don’t see us making those same mistakes this time round.

We do need to score first though. We need to treat it as a cup game rather than a league game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good to see our back up players getting some minutes out there.

Need another game or two, and I'd include more of our players, like Nelson, Nketiah, Vieira, Smith Rowe, Zinchenko, Jesus as well.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Getting thrashed by a league one side smh. We're not ready to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom