• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Nottingham Forest 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 30 January | KO: 19:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFHBwyAW4AAsXkD

https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.standard.co.uk%2F2022%2F08%2F26%2F15%2FPL22NottsForesrArsenal.jpg%3Fwidth=1200&width=1200&auto=webp&quality=75

Screenshot-20240125-225457.png

Screenshot-20240125-225515.png

Screenshot-20240125-225534.png

Screenshot-20240125-225606.png

Screenshot-20240125-225628.png

Screenshot-20240125-225644.png

Screenshot-20240125-225659.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Nottingham Forest 1-3 Arsenal

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It is quite disheartening.

Fortunately, I don't count myself among because I never believed we were challenging at all.

Rather audacious for a managerless club to go up against both Klopp & Pep :lol:

We are 5 points off a Liverpool team who are really not that special - we are absolutely challenging for the title imo. *Especially* if we can beat them at the Emirates next Sunday.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We are 5 points off a Liverpool team who are really not that special - we are absolutely challenging for the title imo. *Especially* if we can beat them at the Emirates next Sunday.

They score for fun & we can't play Palace/Sheffield every week.

Also, Klopp's announcement yesterday guarantees they're now treating it as a last hurrah for him to leave with the title.

Besides, it's City's title to lose at this point.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

They score for fun & we can't play Palace/Sheffield every week.

Also, Klopp's announcement yesterday guarantees they're now treating it as a last hurrah for him to leave with the title.

Besides, it's City's title to lose at this point.

Our xGD (expected goal difference) is the best in the league, I would like to see our results vs Forest and Liverpool first but I have a good feeling about the second half of our season :fcrossed:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Besides, it's City's title to lose at this point

This is true - you only have to watch the cheating fookers play to see this - but till such time as the PL grows a pair and relegates these cnuts to the Beezer League, it is what it is.

No reason why we can’t finish above Pool though and see what transpires.

but I maintain CL is our best shot because we can beat anyone. Which probably means we lose to Porto… :lol:

El Realista

Our xGD (expected goal difference) is the best in the league, I would like to see our results vs Forest and Liverpool first but I have a good feeling about the second half of our season :fcrossed:
If you can make GJ and Havertz magically scores then the xG matters otherwise it's just a stat about what could happen if we didn't have the 3 of the worse 5 finishers of the league which is Arteta's problem because he signed two of them and resigned one for 100k per week.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This is true - you only have to watch the cheating fookers play to see this - but till such time as the PL grows a pair and relegates these cnuts to the Beezer League, it is what it is.

No reason why we can’t finish above Pool though and see what transpires.

but I maintain CL is our best shot because we can beat anyone. Which probably means we lose to Porto:lol:

I would've said it but then I'd be labeled...

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Its been a gash month! We better win this game no excuses from nobody, from the club or on here otherwise you deserve excile!

Reading more essays about how if only we took our chances, how unlucky we were and how the refs screwed us.......

Tired Fed Up GIF

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
WTF???? Swear every opponent we play has almost an entire team of missing players. This is unprecedented.

Really puts things into perspective because we never have this amount missing.
We actually have the second lowest amount of games missed by injury in the top 8 teams. We are also better than average overall in terms of games missed by injury across the whole comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom