• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Romero getting praised for that performance is hilarious, Vermalen-esque today...very good at the flashy stuff, but basic defending all over the place.

Lost all discipline and just kept running forward when in a 2 man backline, we should have scored double what we did with better finishing/final pass.

He will never win anything win Sp**s calling it, his rashness will always cost them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Overall imo today was our most below average performance in 2024 we looked nervous most our players seem afraid to make mistakes. I'm glad the 1st half we were very clinical.

2nd half I felt Sp**s almost gave up it was 65 minutes and Raya did make no saves until he made error give them belief and with them having tow weeks rest and we played 3 games during that period we just put ourselves in unnecessary position.

This team has to get this out from these errors unnecessary trying being clever at 3-0 in NLD

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Apparently played with illness as well

I Love Him Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom