• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: West Ham United 0-6 Arsenal | Sunday 11th February | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Screenshot-20240206-125119.png

Screenshot-20240206-125136.png

Screenshot-20240206-125152.png

Screenshot-20240206-125212.png

Screenshot-20240206-125228.png

Screenshot-20240206-125249.png

Screenshot-20240206-125304.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240206-125725.png

West Ham 0-2 Arsenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Must win to justif all the recent good work. If we play with the brains (minus brain farts) and intensity that we did vs Liverpool, then we should win. Ideally, I'd like to batter them but 0-4 will do.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Quite incredible that we’ve lost to this mob twice this season. The home game was shocking from us tbf, exceeded only by the subsequent performance at Fulham. If we play as we did last Sunday we win this by 3 goals at least.

Hell, if Rice turns up regardless of the team performance we probably win by 2 goals…

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

We're ****ing woeful right now. Last 3, draws against Sheffield Utd and Bournemouth, lost 3-0 to Man Utd.

Last game against you it was hearts in mouth defending for 90 mins but you still created enough to score 3-4 goals, finishing just let you down on the night.

We're always capable of a flukey goal obviously as we're completely focused on hitting teams on the break but I'd struggle to see us get anything out of this that isn't the result of you ****ing yourselves with a huge individual error or two.

You will be a West Ham fan this game?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be freaking typical we drop points here but I hope we keep run going. Westham are bad at the moment we need to take advantage be clinical.

Only one change here G.Jesus for Havertz

Diesel

Good test of a match. Moyes has beaten us both times since rice move lol. Also off topic if AM had a premium option so that I didn't have to see these bullshit aneurysm inducing ads id gladly pay yearly.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Good test of a match. Moyes has beaten us both times since rice move lol. Also off topic if AM had a premium option so that I didn't have to see these bullshit aneurysm inducing ads id gladly pay yearly.
Yeah like yellow box at top 😡

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

How much? I know a guy who knows a guy but we need an idea of the sums involved

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

They havent won any of their last 6 games despite playing crap like Sheffield United and Bristol City. Their last win came in december (against Assna of course). There is nothing to worry about.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Quite incredible that we’ve lost to this mob twice this season. The home game was shocking from us tbf, exceeded only by the subsequent performance at Fulham. If we play as we did last Sunday we win this by 3 goals at least.

Hell, if Rice turns up regardless of the team performance we probably win by 2 goals…

The PL loss to them at the End was a bit of a fluke - we were pretty dominant just couldn't kick it in the net.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We're ****ing woeful right now. Last 3, draws against Sheffield Utd and Bournemouth, lost 3-0 to Man Utd.

Last game against you it was hearts in mouth defending for 90 mins but you still created enough to score 3-4 goals, finishing just let you down on the night.

We're always capable of a flukey goal obviously as we're completely focused on hitting teams on the break but I'd struggle to see us get anything out of this that isn't the result of you ****ing yourselves with a huge individual error or two.
Andre The Giant No GIF

You said the same before the last game you, you .... :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Moyseh got our number, we're well capable of ****ing this up.

Could see us pummeling your goal, and losing 1-0 from a dodgy corner.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Confident in this one, and i have more of a half empty perspective on life

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Our collapse last season started at the London Stadium.

Hopefully, we have enough about us to avoid it this time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom