• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: West Ham United 0-6 Arsenal | Sunday 11th February | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Screenshot-20240206-125119.png

Screenshot-20240206-125136.png

Screenshot-20240206-125152.png

Screenshot-20240206-125212.png

Screenshot-20240206-125228.png

Screenshot-20240206-125249.png

Screenshot-20240206-125304.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240206-125725.png

West Ham 0-2 Arsenal

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s a shame that we didn’t do this at The Emirates but I guess it’s all about the timing of playing these sides.

Newcastle, Villa and West Ham were all in really hot form when we played them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I know I said I'd sell Gabby for big money if the offer came...

Yeah Im not so sure anymore, unless its 100m in 2 instalments.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
How did it take half a season to get Rice on free kicks and corners? His delivery is top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Mikayil Faye ‘has in his mind’ to leave Barcelona this summer. Liverpool, Manchester United, Inter Milan & Bayern Munich are all showing a lot of interest in the player, however, Arsenal have ‘burst strongly’ onto the case in recent hours [Mundo Deportivo]

Latest posts

Top Bottom