• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PRO EVO 5

nazo

Established Member
Stupid thing isn't working with me (again :sigh:)
I opened the necessay ports but it won't make a game. It gets to the screen where it says "WAITING" then it waits for a year. Stupid router.

Oh i'm talking about PES4.

nazo

Established Member
Tried that. I tried it when you told me about it from 2 days ago. Still it won't work. Gay router. I think i might go pull it out and throw it out the window.

Nickáó

SaViLlE_06 said:
im not to sure if many people will agree with me but i think that on pro evo 6 they should have players own celebrations, say like when they score winning goals, e.g. Fabregas v Juve and even some funny one....reo-cocker's little dance...hilarious
They do have players own celebrations. Ronaldinho's one is class.

gunnerGH

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
Tegh said:
It would be a nice little addition, but adding one or two new gimmics to the next version is complete crap. They should put more work into the game.

yeah i know what you mean, maybe they should make official home grounds, instead of aston villa playing at old traffor or something... :wink:

Yeh that is a bit **** but at the end of the day there is only so much detail you can go into in a game! imagine there were like swiss stadiums and stuff on it. No one would reallt care.

A bit like Villa Park

Tegh

Established Member
He doesn't type bs like you Saville, so I couldn't care less if he wrote a one character post. He's not a spammer either.

arsenalfan, do you know how to edit your router settings? It more than likely involves typing 192.168.2.1, or a similar number into your browser. That should then bring up your router settings. Let me know if this is, or isn't the case.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom