• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

dos1986

Established Member
Anyone know how to quit a game but not lose when your playing someone with serious lag it really pisses me off when Im playing someone with 4 second lag knowing I cant win and he shouldnt even be allowed on with that **** connection.

I have tried plugging out the ps2,reseting the ps2,plugging out the ethernet cable but I still lose the game which is really unfair as 4 second lag is unplayable.I now only play guys from the Uk and Ireland because of this which gets a bit boring.

Could my internet connection be the problem its a Bt 2mb connection with 256kb upload

dos1986

Established Member
Forget about the above you just have to turn on the firewall in your router to quit the game without losing it

If anyone wants a game on a good connection just pm me,I must warn you though im unreal with Hleb so watch out 8)

Meek

dos1986 said:
Forget about the above you just have to turn on the firewall in your router to quit the game without losing it

If anyone wants a game on a good connection just pm me,I must warn you though im unreal with Hleb so watch out 8)

you play online on the pc i take it?

if so do you have a password for this serial key: J52F-CN5H-7366-CPXN-YHU7

dos1986

Established Member
Sorry Meek I play it on the ps2 so cant help you have you tried asking some on a torrent site like pirate bay for the password im sure they would help I use midnighttorrent alot and the guys will definitely help you or you could just ask konami.

Meek

dos1986 said:
Sorry Meek I play it on the ps2 so cant help you have you tried asking some on a torrent site like pirate bay for the password im sure they would help I use midnighttorrent alot and the guys will definitely help you or you could just ask konami.

Thanks

Rocafella

Established Member
I'm an elite pro-evo gamer :D On Pro-Evo 6 I've had a perfect season in my Master League career with the gooners. Won all 30 league matches, won the Champions league and the Division 1 cup. Did that twice in a row on the hardest difficulty, top player.

dos1986

Established Member
Anyone think some of our young stars stats are way too low I mean Cesc stats are a joke imo Djourou too should at least have pace and Toures pace 83 or so should be more like 90 like Cordoba who Toure is easily faster than.

Rocafella

Established Member
dos1986 said:
Anyone think some of our young stars stats are way too low I mean Cesc stats are a joke imo Djourou too should at least have pace and Toures pace 83 or so should be more like 90 like Cordoba who Toure is easily faster than.

They do that because of the potential they have in the Master League. If djourou had 85-90 pace then his speed would go up to 95+ after a few years which would make it unrealistic. Both Toure's and Djourous stats have rocketed on my Master League career and both of them have at least 90 pace. Fabregas would be all 99's technically if he started off too good. He gets quality after a few years too.

N!

just bought this for 360 today. (buy one get one free 8) got Oblivion as well.)

playing it now and its awesome. 100 times better than FIFA 07 (360 version) in my opinion.

gunnerGH

Established Member
I made a huge mistake yesterday. Was playing the game for like 3 hours and didnt save.

Then I accidently closed the game down and I lost all the matches I have played incuding the WEFA final which I won 2-0 with a Huntelaar screamer. Noooooooooooooooo

N!

what formations do you guys use? I've always found that a 3-5-2 works best for me.

oba101

Used to play a 4-4-2 diamond, but now I use the 4-4-2 with 2 DMFs and RMF and LMF.
But the game's stats are terrible, Jens' keeper skill sucks!
And for Ade and RvP to have the same accuracy of 75 and RvP to have a lower shot technique than Ade, wow.
Poor Greg. :D
I save after every match too.
I usually go through the season with all wins on top player.
Pity there's no 6 stars like Pro 5.
Mathieu's a demon (not Flamini, duh :p)

Invincible

Established Member
4-3-3 for me.

-----------------------Jens--------------
Eboue ---- Toure ------ Gallas ---- Clichy
---------------------Gilberto-------------
-----------Cesc-----------------Rosicky
--RvP---------------Henry--------------Reyes*

*I returned Reyes to Arsenal and Baptista to Madrid. :mrgreen:

Kilgallon

The defending on this game is a joke.

You have to press L1 about 5 times to control the player you want, and all the while your defenders are spinning around, moving out of the way of the onrushing striker...

Apart from that, I've really gotten used to the passing and I can put together some very nice moves. Reminiscent of PES 3, aaah...the good old days..

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom