• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Question to Mr. Wenger

Hello everyone,

If given a chance, what question, just one question, would you ask Mr. Wenger?

I would ask him about what his thought process was to add 4-5 strikers, and goal scorers on the field, often at the cost of creative players when chasing a goal. Like, wouldn't be better to have a balance between creativity and goal-scoring ability to get the game over the line?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"What REALLY happened with lasagna-gate back in 2006...come on, you know!?"

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I'd ask him why, having a Masters in Economics, and seeing how football was moving in terms of transfer fees/players running down their contracts, why he refused to put his morals to the side and deal with agents and the fees they required to get better players and to benefit the club.

Apparently he refused to sanction a 7.5m fee (agents and family) to get Mbappe over the line (rumours, reports etc). If that was true it was a huge error.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What is his favourite Alsatian dish? I have always favoured the Flammkuchen, or in the language of the conquerers, tarte flambée. With a nice Riesling! Yum! :drool:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For all our sake, please frame them and place them in a place of honour! 😂
No probs. Hung them over the drier to get the full aroma.

0305286-D-5-D96-4-F0-C-BE98-EF65-A569-F773.jpg

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
They say you had input into the Emirates Stadium. What ideas did you put across for it? Apparently, you mentioned about having the gaps in the corners, to allow the wind and light to get to the grass?
Screenshot_20230613-161107.png
🟥⬜

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
What made him decide to move away from the quick counter attacking style we had up until the Emirates move, to the more possession based approach we saw after the stadium switch? Always intrigued me.

Don't get me wrong we where always an entertaining watch but the play in his Highbury era was really blink of the eye stuff. A lot of the time it was like 3 passes from our goal to the ball ending in the back of the opposition's net.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why was the second half of your stint here semi-dusted? Do you regret not being more pragmatic in your coaching approach?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Monsieur, why was it that our mentality as a team often went out the doors at squeaky bum times of the season?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Why did we move away from the taller, physical, athletic squads and the fluid counter attacking style of the Highbury Era towards shorter, less physical, technical squads and possession football of the Emirates Era?

outlawz

What made him decide to move away from the quick counter attacking style we had up until the Emirates move, to the more possession based approach we saw after the stadium switch? Always intrigued me.

Don't get me wrong we where always an entertaining watch but the play in his Highbury era was really blink of the eye stuff. A lot of the time it was like 3 passes from our goal to the ball ending in the back of the opposition's net.
I bet it was the stadium. Highbury was a smaller pitch and easier to run end-to-end. Henry looked considerably slower at the Emirates.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom