• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

PR Clip from the German Womens NT prior to this years World Cup. I like it, it's taking the piss a bit.

Btw there's one purposeful mistranslation in the subtitles...when it's said "We don't have balls...." the subtitles go on with "but we know how to use them." What they actually say is "We don't have balls...but we got horse cocks", the pun being that it's actually ponytails, but in German tail and **** = schwanz is the same word, so our word for ponytail, Pferdeschwanz, at the same time refers to a horse's tail (and thus the hairstyle) and its ****.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

PR Clip from the German Womens NT prior to this years World Cup. I like it, it's taking the piss a bit.

Btw there's one purposeful mistranslation in the subtitles...when it's said "We don't have balls...." the subtitles go on with "but we know how to use them." What they actually say is "We don't have balls...but we got horse cocks", the pun being that it's actually ponytails, but in German tail and **** = schwanz is the same word, so our word for ponytail, Pferdeschwanz, at the same time refers to a horse's tail (and thus the hairstyle) and its ****.

For some reason this brings to mind that time the Australian women's national team (The Matildas) posed for that nude calendar. Shame they didn't all look like Amy Taylor though...

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Lyon women just won the CL for the 4th year on the trot. They've got to be close to the most dominant team in world football irrespective of gender, their winning record is absurd.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Alonso talking about his roles at Liverpool, Madrid and Bayern. Talking about systems and teammates too, as well as the coaches he had.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

Alonso talking about his roles at Liverpool, Madrid and Bayern. Talking about systems and teammates too, as well as the coaches he had.

This generation of players has a bunch who I can see staying in the game for some time. I always expected Casillas to end up having some sort of executive or director type role at Madrid one day.

balthazar

hilarious, but what da heck is he doing running inside the 6 yard box during an attack. Probably thought he was Inzaghi for a moment..

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Pinch of salt stuff. These high profile guys always getting accused.

Pinch of salt is always reasonable, or rather being critical, but your social/financial status shouldn't protect you. It's exactly this why people have held back accusations in the past. "No one is going to believe me, they will just think I'm after his money."

Any accusation should be dealt with seriously, any investigation or trial that follows should be dealt with seriously. The matter shouldn't be to protect the powerful, the matter shouldn't be to protect the weak, it shouldn't be to protect public images, it shoudn't be to further politcal agendas, it shouldn't be to fuel any personal quests to gain riches, publictiy or riches. It should just be about finding out the truth.

In such cases we're far too often confronted with a certain bias and that just shouldn't play a role. And although I'm critical of a lot of strains of 21st century feminism, women tend to get the stick for things like this. It always seems like with women there's an ulterior motive. They want to get revenge of some sorts. They want the publicity. They want the money. They want to further some narrative. Their claims are consistently undermined even at the stage of being just claims. Let's just ****ing look at the thing, and let the law have a look at the thing, and then come to conclusions.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know about this one, seems like a false accusation..

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom