• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rodrigo Palacio

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
The current last message on that forum (written in Portuguese) says that Arsenal have agreed a £14.6m fee for Palacio. £9m to be paid upfront. It also says that Wenger has his eyes on another Boca player, just in case the Diego deal doesn't go through. :lol:

Allyboy

Established Member
maradona said:
Still can't say that I'm convinced on this but I have found that it could now be Song & £14million. Can't imagine Song going to Argentina though!

http://www.topix.net/forum/world-soccer ... 6FSDIFHRT3

Arsenal fans in London are calling radio stations pleading for Arsène Wenger not to sell up and coming midfielder Alexander Song to Boca Juniors. Aparently a cash plus player deal is being sorted out at this very moment.
Palacio is in London for a medical and Boca have flown their own doctors into London to conduct a medical on Song.

The deal in total is worth 14 million pounds.

A fan interviewed outside the Emirates Stadium said "After everything that Wenger has said about bring through younger players it would leave a bitter taste in the mouth if he loses Song and does for phalacio" :roll:

Its a member of the Arseblog forums on a pisstake :wink:

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Babelfish says

The industralist Depietri Robert assured today that "the version arisen in England around a possible transference of the forward of Rodrigo Mouth does not have any handle" Palace to the Arsenal. "so I am surprised as anyone, were official nor no unofficial contacts", indicated Depietri. The newness arose in London and was spread by the tabloide The Sun, which generated surprise in the boquenses rows. Nevertheless, Depietri - representing of the attacker bahiense- asserted that "the version does not have any handle" that it indicated that the English club was going to pay about 22 million euros (30 million dollars) by Palace. The English newspaper became echo of some versions and it even affirmed that the soccer player was going to travel to London to be put under the medical examination of rigor. In addition, The Sun indicated that the Argentinean could use the t-shirt number 14, that left to vacancy the Thierry French Henry, recently transferred to Barcelona of Spain. According to the expressed thing by Depietri, ex- player of Mount Olympus and Gimnasia, "already would be closed" on the part of Mouth the purchase of the totality of happens of Palace. It is that Banfield and Huraca'n of Three Streams, where played the forward before arriving at Mouth, conserved a percentage on the economic rights. Until the moment, the crossing by which more money was paid from a foreign club by an Argentine player was the one of Sergio Omen, that the last year was transferred to Athletic of Madrid in 29 million dollars. It follows to him close by the one of Fernando Gago, ex- player of Mouth, by that Real Madrid disbursed 28 million of the North American currency

We were going to put him under medical examination of rigor!

thegame24

Established Member
My god

wasa joke.

and anyway, why is etoo so unrealistic to you?

it isnt to fabs, thats what ambition is all about.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
I liked this part..

According to the expressed thing by Depietri, ex- player of Mount Olympus and Gimnasia, "already would be closed" on the part of Mouth the purchase of the totality of happens of Palace. It is that Banfield and Huraca'n of Three Streams, where played the forward before arriving at Mouth, conserved a percentage on the economic rights.

Something out of Dante's Inferno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom