• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruud van diverboy is a cheat

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 72
  • Views 4,450
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

hoser said:
sounds like some people are a might bitter.
Yes please i like bitter :lol: never bitter though just say it like it is.

A

Anonymous

hoser said:
Let me guess ... a Bodigtons baby.
Tasteless crap! Holts is the Bitter us real Manc's drink,But sorry to say never seen it in a tin or Bottle.

Sammer

Established Member
Andrew said:
Sammer said:
We should add that this little f*cker Christiano Ronaldo is just as much as a cheat as Rud.

He´s 2nd on the hitlist..... :evil:

I think he's more of a cheat. I don't think I've ever seen a player dive as much as Ronaldo. :evil:

You are probably right, Andrew. He is even worse. Just the incidents against Leeds are so pathetic.

What a f*cking little pr*ck.

champs

makes me laugh you know how fast arsenal fans are to call another player a cheat, when they forget that they have perhaps 1 of the biggest divers in the game who goes by the name of pires...............

AFCG7

Established Member
champs : Pires has been criticized for one incident in one match vs Pompey.. your Horse face ****** and his little prick understudy have been very consistent..
Funny how the kid was never classed as a diver in Portugal and as soon as he links up with you lot he's been doing pikes somersaults and twists all over the place.. Charlton ,Arsenal, Stuttgart and now at Leeds( didnt see the game at Ibrox so i cant commenet..dont even know if he played) ..
The show is next scheduled to be held at Old Trafford at the weekend.
Dont miss it.

barnone

AFCG7 said:
champs : Pires has been criticized for one incident in one match vs Pompey.. your Horse face ****** and his little prick understudy have been very consistent..
Funny how the kid was never classed as a diver in Portugal and as soon as he links up with you lot he's been doing pikes somersaults and twists all over the place.. Charlton ,Arsenal, Stuttgart and now at Leeds( didnt see the game at Ibrox so i cant commenet..dont even know if he played) ..
The show is next scheduled to be held at Old Trafford at the weekend.
Dont miss it.

Not entirely true- Pires has been booked for it before, and he admitetted to doing it vs. Valencia last year. Not to mention the Pompey game. Champs has a point about him.

barnone

a dive is a dive. Anyone can claim they did it because it was "a desperate situation". But I understand the feelings because most football fans are biased.

tony

champs said:
RPires7 said:
pires is no diver.

course he isnt, i must have dreamed all the dives he made :roll:
well, please name some, i´ve seen 2 indcidents: vs pompey and vs valencia last year. that wondercheat runaldu and his mentor r van ****** have managed commit more dives in two months than Bob in ten years

AFCG7

Established Member
barnone admitting it doesnt exonerate anybody.
i never alluded to that
all i said is that i'd like to see Van Divealot and/or Ronaldo admit to it
that would make my day
simple as that

barnone

AFCG7 said:
barnone admitting it doesnt exonerate anybody.
i never alluded to that
all i said is that i'd like to see Van Divealot and/or Ronaldo admit to it
that would make my day
simple as that

ok- I misunderstood you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom