• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course slipping is bad luck, but one can't help but getting mad. We have nothing going for us at the moment. Injuries, missing chances, etc, etc.

chessygoal

We should rename this thread. Santi Cazorla-Relapse
I don't know what's happening with Santi but our recent decline in form has a lot to do with him being a bit "meh" in our last games.
He probalby needs a break, he has been playing non stop for more than a year now.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
To me it looked like he was going for Panenka.
Considering the situation and pressure we were in, I hate it when players just don't pick a corner and smash it in.

Also that **** Gardner seemed to clearly got into his head by provoking him before the pen kick.

Jamrock

I am a Cazorla fan, for a small player like him i think he has done a job for us in the CM, but we have all been saying that against top teams or high press teams he struggles a bit. It just looks like he has run his 31 year old body to its max. He is not as full of action as he was last season in that midfield. He was running, making sliding tackle after another but now he looks out of it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Also that **** Gardner seemed to clearly got into his head by provoking him before the pen kick.

We need Wilshere for these moments, Wilshere isn't afraid to get stuck in. Had he been on the pitch and seen what was happening he would've been straight over. Gabriel wouldn't have had it either. As soon as the Santi got hold of the ball that **** Gardner was straight over to him, then had the audacity to patronise him afterwards.

Ugly piece of ****, nothing player. Santi probably hadn't even heard of the ******.

albakos

Administrator

We need Wilshere for these moments, Wilshere isn't afraid to get stuck in. Had he been on the pitch and seen what was happening he would've been straight over. Gabriel wouldn't have had it either. As soon as the Santi got hold of the ball that **** Gardner was straight over to him, then had the audacity to patronise him afterwards.

Ugly piece of ****, nothing player. Santi probably hadn't even heard of the ******.

It's not the first time this ****** did it though.
Remember when he slapped Koscielny's head as him and Szczesny did the calamity of gifting Brum the goal in Carling Cup final ?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Many do feel his presence is hindering us from 1.) Playing Ramsey as a B2B and 2.) signing an actual Arteta replacement in terms of a DLP.

He's not going to be dropped anytime soon though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when he slapped Koscielny's head as him and Szczesny did the calamity of gifting Brum the goal in Carling Cup final ?

That was Barry Ferguson.

Craig Gardner is from around where I live, good lad.

albakos

Administrator

That was Barry Ferguson.
Craig Gardner is from around where I live, good lad.

You may be right, but Gardner played in that final too. Sicne you know him, ask the ****** what did he say to Santi to get into his head :)

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, that was Barry Ferguson who's a **** anyway.

Gardner just looks like a heroine addict so I can't stand him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Gardener is a **** but if he put Cazorla off then he has done the job he is paid to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom