• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Scruffy Sven Mislintat

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf clubs way below the likes of Arsenal really can't win :lol:

Show support? Lol beta *****.

Posture up? Know your place delusional ****s

Nah I feel like the second point is understandable because we do the same thing when Barca or City cherrypick from us.

There’s a solid middle ground which doesn’t involve twerking for another club buying your player on social media :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Nah I feel like the second point is understandable because we do the same thing when Barca or City cherrypick from us.

There’s a solid middle ground which doesn’t involve twerking for another club buying your player on social media :lol:

Problem is selling players for big profit to bigger teams is literally the end goal for so many teams. We know the players will leave, as upwards mobility for clubs in football isn't a thing without sugardaddy takeovers, so what's even the point in hiding it.

It's why I have zero animosity towards Rice. Gave everything he had here, probably stayed longer than he realistically should have, brought in a gigantic fee. It's absolutely delusional to think he'd stay long term and he did everything in his power to secure us a good fee.

Maybe an official club twitter twerking like that is a bit over the top but tbh the status quo is just so jading that I find it hard to criticize.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Happened with Van De Bake too:
Van Der Sar at the negotiation table

CeSJU6KWsAAe6I4

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Tbf clubs way below the likes of Arsenal really can't win :lol:

Show support? Lol beta *****.

Posture up? Know your place delusional ****s
Frankfurt is considered below Arsenal as well and while their business model is also dependent on transfer revenues - a lot more than any PL club at that - it doesn't mean they have to embarrass themselves like this.

Don't think this is anything to do with a club's position anyway, just Ajax either trying to pander to gross American reddit nerds or they're actually this pathetic. You invested ****loads of money into your academy, you get a big talent like van de Beek who played at Ajax at a time where they were much better than United. You got money for him what's there to write a letter for? Looks even worse now they've treated him like absolute dogshit

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Frankfurt is considered below Arsenal as well and while their business model is also dependent on transfer revenues - a lot more than any PL club at that - it doesn't mean they have to embarrass themselves like this.

Don't think this is anything to do with a club's position anyway, just Ajax either trying to pander to gross American reddit nerds or they're actually this pathetic. You invested ****loads of money into your academy, you get a big talent like van de Beek who played at Ajax at a time where they were much better than United. You got money for him what's there to write a letter for? Looks even worse now they've treated him like absolute dogshit
Habibi your whole Frankfurt is an embarrassment stop slandering other clubs and enjoy the peace and blessings of ramadan. Don’t let shaitan in your heart.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Instead of looking at Ajax i think people should look at Stuttgart. That team was co-built by Mislintat.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Happened with Van De Bake too:
:lol: :lol:

As if he would turn United alight.

I remember when he was signed, some local United fans were even saying stupid enough stuff like: He will become our own Bergkamp.

Result: he is being thrown around in loans like a used handkerchief, because nobody wants him and his crazy high wages.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom