• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He pushed right up onto the edge of Burnley's area when we were chasing the goal. He also acted as playmaker given our midfield took a day off. He's doing well. Long may it continue.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I really like him. We all liked Gabriel being a fighter, but this guy is a fighter and he has a brain on him. Looks genuinely in love with playing Arsenal for now.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Today's game was a bit weird and quite boring, but I like it that Shkodran's going from strength to strength in each game.

He already commands respect from the rest of team and his smart interceptions/tackles tell of his experience.

Superb signing, urime Shkodran !!!

blaze_of_glory

Yeah he's been looking very good, him and Kos compliment each other better than I thought they would after seeing them play together the first time.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not only is he building a solid partnership with Kos but it's even better to hear what Walcott's been saying about him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This guy settle in quicker than expected! But honestly speaking English well help you a lot specially if you CB that why he didn't find any problems at all unlike Gabriel.

30M well spent quality CB

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What did Feo say ?
Link ??
"Of the new players, he especially gets people up for games," said Walcott, as reported by the Telegraph.

"If you’re not doing something right he tells you. He’s a German international and that’s the way he is.

"He and [Laurent] Koscielny have been fantastic centre-backs. They have a very good relationship and it bodes well."

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Loved how he got fed up when that Burnley prick elbowed him. Love that no nonsense approach, and he's not shy to mouth off too. I doubt he'd buckle at Old Trafford or Anfield.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Other than Sp**s this guy would considerably improve every other team in the league. United & the oil clubs fell asleep on him this summer.

He is 24. A baby for a CB yet immense.

albakos

Administrator

Loved how he got fed up when that Burnley prick elbowed him. Love that no nonsense approach, and he's not shy to mouth off too. I doubt he'd buckle at Old Trafford or Anfield.

To me it looked like he was pissed at Nacho, as he seemed to say him something :)
Who knows, maybe: Get up Shkodran it's nothing :)

But I really liked it that it fired an extra nitro-booster in his belly and he went all in in extra time, crossing and throwing everything at them.

Bravo Shkodran djali :)

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Did he play right back at some point in his career? The positions he took up when we were chasing the winner and the crosses he attempted did not look out of place for a right back.
Not sure about club level but seem to remember was in the World Cup squad as a RB & got some minutes there.

albakos

Administrator

Yes he played right back at Brazil 2014 as Lahm was playing CDM.

Only at later stages did Lahm move back to RB and Shkodran waas relegated to the bench.
But that didn't stop him from doing that legendary dance with Captain Per :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom