• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

sammy89

This really should become a model for clubs. Legendary players should be given coaching opportunity and preference because they'll always command respect amongst the current crop. It pains me to see Henry being dismissed as a successor to Wenger.

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Where is Messi...

:lol::lol::lol:

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Messi and Suarez are both 30. Pique, Mascherano, Iniesta and Busquets are all getting older. I don't think Neymar is the loyal type and I see him doing a Figo and jumping ship to any team that offers him more money. Not saying Real Madrid but maybe someone like PSG or Citeh.

The newer crop of Barcelona midfielders just don't seem good enough and talented Spanish players are snubbing them for Madrid.

Once Messi and his generation goes I think Barcelona will be back to their 90s obscurity, at least on the Champions League scene.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Football is strange Deulofeu was squad player at Everton last season today he start at Barca

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom