• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 2015/2016

LordBump

Where do you muster up these ratings? :lol:

Ospina with higher ratings than Campbell, Ox, Walcott and Ramsey.

Do a Barca individual player rating please.

Don't take too serious bro. Walcott and Ramsey got off lightly.

Barca would be pretty easy. Everyone gets a 9 or above except for their defenders.

Bould14

I think Shad is working hard. I have to say compared to other seasons this season isn't as bad. Our injury prone guys are the only one's out.

chessygoal

Is it our best squad of our Emirates era?
We obviously can improve our first XI but our squad players are as good as it gets.

LordBump

Still got holes if everyone fit.
RW And STRIKER are areas we can improve in first team.

Arteta, Flamini, Walcott, and maybe Campbell are the guys I'd move out.

First 11

--------Cech--------
bell--per-kos--mon
----Coq-Caz/wil----
??-----Özil----Alexis
--------? -?------------

MarioGooner

I like to see this soon:

--------------Čech--------------
Hector - Per - Kosc - Nacho
-------Elneny - Coquelin------
--Ramsey - Mesut - Alexis --
----------Welbz/Giroud---------

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
I like to see this soon:

--------------Čech--------------
Hector - Per - Kosc - Nacho
-------Elneny - Coquelin------
--Ramsey - Mesut - Alexis --
----------Welbz/Giroud---------

Yer that team has really good balance, filled with talent and hard workers.

Would like to also see Campbell on the flanks and Alexis up top as I think he could be a similar striker to Aguero or Tevez thus sharpening our attack.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It's a good squad on paper but the problem is a good portion of key players are perpetually injured which means we always have to rely on third choice alternatives to fill in, in crucial positions which costs us every season.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Ramsey deserves a chance to play with Coquelin next to him. Elneny is far from ready to claim a spot in the team.

Impact

Established Member
Think we have an issue this summer. Alexis, Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck and Campbell are not a good enough group of forwards to challenge the truly elite teams. We should be adding another player at Alexis' level, but we'll need to sell before we can buy for squad places. Who to move on?

Think we have an issue this summer. Alexis, Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck and Campbell are not a good enough group of forwards to challenge the truly elite teams. We should be adding another player at Alexis' level, but we'll need to sell before we can buy for squad places. Who to move on?

Order of who we should move on first.

1. Giroud
2. Campbell
3. Welbeck
4. Walcott
5. Sanchez

Aevi

Hale End FC
I personally wouldn't replace Giroud over Walcott, even though I rate Walcott over Giroud at CF.

It's about what each player brings to the team. Giroud is one of the best out there as a big hold-up striker. There are plenty of quick players like Walcott out there who could probably do a better job.

Concerning the other players, Campbell is absolute quality as Alexis backup, which is what I would have happen as a plan in the long run. Welbeck still needs a chance to prove himself.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Walcott and Welbeck.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom