• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft The AM World Cup Draft

The selections thread is here

Welcome back everyone to the AM draft (World Cup edition) where we’re going to follow on from the great game that @2Smokeyy started a few weeks back.

B5D03BC5-E5D9-4790-8C9E-5718068FAEDE.png

I’ve noted feedback and suggestions and the format will be tinkered with to try and keep everyone happy and we’re also expanding the game to a maximum of 32 participants.

More will be revealed in the coming days but for now this is going to act as a sign up notice for everyone.

One thing I will say is I want to keep the game fun. The drafting process was great but afterwards it got a bit more toxic.

If you’re signing up you’re agreeing not to complain about the results to the extent you ruin it for everyone else.

At the end of the day…

IT’S A GAME

Sign up is going to be first come, first serve but I’m reserving a few spots for @2Smokeyy as champion then @Clrnc @Gooner416 @El Duderino @celestis who missed sign up last time and didn’t get to play but expressed interest. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone else.

So:

1. @2Smokeyy
  2. @Rex Bezos
  3. @celestis
  4. @Clrnc
  5. @El Duderino
  6. @Gooner416
  7. @A__G
  8. @db10_therza
  9. @Sanchez11
  10. @BigPoppaPump
  11. @albakos
  12. @jones
  13. @Vinci
  14. @Trilly
  15. @OnlyOne
  16. @Riou
  17. @Tir Na Nog
  18. @Blood on the Tracks
  19. @Uncle Good-Advice
  20. @Sebastes
  21. @Oxeki
  22. @Sapient Hawk
  23. @blrgooner
  24. @Makingtrax
  25. @14Henry
  26. @dka1
  27. @farzad4daarse
  28. @RunTheTrap
  29. @DJ_Markstar
  30. @Moah
  31. @SA Gunner
  32. @NieThePiet

TEAMS:

1. @db10_therza
  2. @RunTheTrap + @El Duderino
  3. @Sapient Hawk + @DJ_Markstar
  4. @Oxeki
  5. @dashsnow17 + @Blood on the Tracks
  6. @Rex Bezos + @jones
  7. @Sanchez11 + @Riou
  8. @blrgooner + @NieThePiet
  9. @14Henry + @Clrnc
  10. @Gooner416 + @Juan Matas Beard
  11. @A__G+ @2Smokeyy
  12. @albakos + @celestis
  13. @farzad4daarse + @Makingtrax
  14. @SA Gunner + @Uncle Good-Advice
  15. @Vinci + @Tir Na Nog
  16. @Moah + @Sebastes

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Can’t as we’ve got a Campbell and Stam pairing already 😭
Oh damn. Not sure what formation you gonna play, probably Iniesta on the left as you have 2 strikers. Unless you are putting 1 on the bench

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We going take Kagawa from Japan

YBYBCRADVSGSSSC2MTFZ5ND7LE.jpg

@SA Gunner @Uncle Good-Advice go!

@Makingtrax @farzad4daarse it's 2014 right?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Oh damn. Not sure what formation you gonna play, probably Iniesta on the left as you have 2 strikers. Unless you are putting 1 on the bench

Potentially or we have the option to go peak AC Milan 2005, it all really depends on our next few picks.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think we took the game too literal, some picks made on reputation not World cup performances in this draft.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just copped we've got two FB's comfortable on either side, could switch it mid game to confuse opposition.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Damn yo, me and @Makingtrax have the second hardest lineup of the day after this:8C311763-9E38-41EE-87EB-FB23D7AC0C5B.jpeg

We talking 28, 27, 26, and 21 percent Thc for my 4th pick Sativa. My first pick Kenny Sours is leading the Southern Washington League in brain cells killed.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lee Woon Jae is a good and smart pick without compromising the quality of your team.

Good team there @SA Gunner @Uncle Good-Advice

Don’t forget my bro @Uncle Good-Advice. Quality discussions happening behind the scenes. Listen when this man speaks people.

We need to get on a plane to London soon. Lots to discuss with Arteta during the break. ;)

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom