• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti Ribery and Co. Campaign (The ARCC)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkmengani

I'm sure you weren't being patronising, just sounded like it. As for qualities, so £17 million pound will get us a fast runner, who scores once in a blue moon.

Wow, money don't go very far these days does it?

babel, is quick, can dribble, on either flank, can score goals; £6 million, Malouda, direct, scores goals, bags of experience; £8 million, Pedersen, goals, direct, great left foot, prem experience; £8m.

How many games have you seen Ribery play?

Why is HE the only answer to our lack of directness, wideness, goalness!??! You are missing my point, I know the team lacks a direct wide man who can run really really fast! But Ribery is not the only candidate, he's just the most over hyped one.

I reckon Walcott would do a job there, even though I think we need to buy.

Spanish Byron

and when has AW, or any credible source, said we are in the market for Babel, MGP or Malouda? babel was linked by the daily mirror in April, Malouda is desperate for a move and his agent is trying to facillitate that and MGP's agent said the 'big four' clubs wanted him...hmmm.

you're simply speculating. I am sure that there are many players who COULD play that position for us; they are as likely to join us as someone like MGP.

Furthermore, Ribery is more proven than all of those, except maybe malouda, who in my opinion is distinctly overrated.

Unkmengani

I am just speculating.....Well, hello! So the f*ck is everyone on here or hadn't you noticed?

Sh*t, i assumed you weren't being patronising before, but obviously, you were, as you seem to think that you have a hotline to Wenger.

ALL the names I mentioned were, guess what? Speculative! Like, erm, let me see, Franck Ribery signing for Arsenal.

How is Ribery more 'proven' than MGP? Has he played more times in the Prem? You think malouda is over rated, i think Ribery is, difference is that you seem to think your opinion is sooooo much more inciteful, knowledgeable than mine and I guess, anyone who doesn't share your views on the over rated, over hyped, seldom goal scoring Frenchman.

morpho

Established Member
ok girls... to your corners...
no need to fight. we all have our "favourite" player that we would like to see put on a arsenal shirt, and get exited when that player is linked in the papers and believes the story even more... just natural.

what we can agree on is that we need a ribery, malouda, babel, mgp kinda player in our team... who its going to be is luckily not up to us. Thats why, in Wenger we trust!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Members of Arsenal mania, on behalf of my movement -The Arcc, i am proud and happy to anounce that Ribery has now officially signed for Bayern Munich. Thats right, Arsenal's messiah has gone to a club that hasnt qualified for the champions league despite saying he will not leave marseille if they qualify.
For the kind people who supported my meager organisation,the ARCC, i will like to thank and congratulate everyone on this good news despite the disapointing season.
For all the Ribery followers, i am afraid Ribery worship will decrease dramatically during the following season and i am sure he will not make it into everybodies starting line-ups before matches. Therefore I suggest you visit his unofficial fans website at:
http://www.frankribery.azplayers.com/
where you can have all the Ribery orgies you like.
Unfortunately i cannot promise that his name will not circle around the AM boards next summer as i am sure he will be on his way out of Bayern Munich and fill Arsenal fans with false hope again.

Thanks

Psycho_the_gooner.

Highbury93

psycho_the_gooner said:
Members of Arsenal mania, on behalf of my movement -The Arcc, i am proud and happy to anounce that Ribery has now officially signed for Bayern Munich. Thats right, Arsenal's messiah has gone to a club that hasnt qualified for the champions league despite saying he will not leave marseille if they qualify.
For the kind people who supported my meager organisation,the ARCC, i will like to thank and congratulate everyone on this good news despite the disapointing season.
For all the Ribery followers, i am afraid Ribery worship will decrease dramatically during the following season and i am sure he will not make it into everybodies starting line-ups before matches. Therefore I suggest you visit his unofficial fans website at:
Unfortunately i cannot promise that his name will not circle around the AM boards next summer as i am sure he will be on his way out of Bayern Munich and fill Arsenal fans with false hope again.

Thanks

Psycho_the_gooner.

:lol: Awwwwwwwwww

Well there's always next summer to be linked with him

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Highbury93 said:
psycho_the_gooner said:

Thanks

Psycho_the_gooner.

:lol: Awwwwwwwwww

Well there's always next summer to be linked with him
Yeh i know :evil: ....

Go0oner

psycho_the_gooner said:

Thanks

Psycho_the_gooner.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom