• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

For the love of God that Rob Holding one is gonna give me nightmares. AMN and Lich def the types to get into a fight outside the crack den. Hector pretty hot ngl.

Granitia, Eerin, Alexa, and Alexandria though...

giphy.gif

Also hopefully Lichtsteiner doesnt have a sister in real life. :lol:

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
https://www.arsenal.com/news/3mw-battery-power-emirates-stadium

Minister for the Department of Business, Energy and Industry Strategy, Claire Perry said: “The UK is certainly not being left back on the bench, with Arsenal truly moving the goal posts when it comes to energy efficiency at Emirates Stadium. This project scores the hat-trick of tackling peak prices and storing clean energy, with the goal of selling back energy to the grid at peak times. A more flexible energy grid could save the UK billions and this kind of cutting-edge technology shows companies the potential of being part of the beautiful game of smarter energy systems.”

This is a contender for my fave paragraph of all time. Convinced it was written by an aide who just wanted to see how many football phrases he could crowbar in before it got truly ridiculous. I can see the smirk all the way from here.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
https://www.arsenal.com/news/3mw-battery-power-emirates-stadium

Minister for the Department of Business, Energy and Industry Strategy, Claire Perry said: “The UK is certainly not being left back on the bench, with Arsenal truly moving the goal posts when it comes to energy efficiency at Emirates Stadium. This project scores the hat-trick of tackling peak prices and storing clean energy, with the goal of selling back energy to the grid at peak times. A more flexible energy grid could save the UK billions and this kind of cutting-edge technology shows companies the potential of being part of the beautiful game of smarter energy systems.”

This is a contender for my fave paragraph of all time. Convinced it was written by an aide who just wanted to see how many football phrases he could crowbar in before it got truly ridiculous. I can see the smirk all the way from here.
I hope you're not suggesting a woman couldn't write such a paragraph - or that an aide to a female minister must be a man

It's 2019, you know

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom