• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Actually happy for ksi he Arsenal fan and i was watching him when he use youtube for fun and fifa. Still haven't forgotten his rvp video when he decided to leave lol.

Logan Paul can go do one. Can't respect that guy.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Always felt like a plurality of the brit football related youtubers are Arsenal fans, perhaps because a lot of them are London based?

KSI
NepentheZ
Callux
MGH
ChrisMD
Theo Baker

All Gooners

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Comparing him to Piers is quite harsh, all he does is force a laugh and release forgettable music
And make a mockery of people's suicides filming corpses for clicks and money. Yeah, lovely guy. :rolleyes:

TinFish

Don't think they are giving any money to Arsenal for this sponsor. I think it's a marketing ploy. Two of the most famous youtubers/influencers marketing Arsenal to the pre pubescent teens and plastic fans. I'm sure a load will be converted because of these men.

New kids on the block will now go out and drink Prime whilst wearing their new Arsenal kit mummy bought from JD sports.

It's a win win for all parties involved.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I have no interest at all i my club being affiliated with a character such as Logan. I have written to the Club and expect clarity on this manager, but as I have briefed Fab Romano this might mean me stepping down as a fan of the institution

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom