• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Hi guys, came across this blog today, loved reading the forums and what people had to say and thought I ought to get an account and get involved! Looking forward to talking to and meeting some fellow arsenal fans.

Jingpeng

Hello everyone

Jingpeng Zhang here. I come from Beijing. Currently I'm a student that study in Hatfield, I chose my university cause it's nearby Emirate Stadium. I have supported Arsenal for over ten years. Since it's a good team and I really like Arsène Wenger, he is definitely a great coach ! Btw, my dissertation topic is about Arsenal :)

hkthui

I have been an Arsenal supporter since the 90s and a lurker on this forum for several years now.

What motivates to create an account is the hate that Özil has been getting. For example, eople here talk about how Özil does not perform in big games but mention how much "heart" that Fabregas has. Well, if Fabregas is auch a "clutch" player, why would he win just one tropy with us? Take a look at their respective records against different teams:

Febregas:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cesc-fabregas/bilanz/spieler/8806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cesc-fab ... ieler/8806</a>

Özil:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mesut-Özil/bilanz/spieler/35664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mesut-oz ... eler/35664</a>

If you looked at their respective performance against the big teams, Özil has close to 0.5 goal + assist per game whereas Fabregas has around 0.3 goal + assist per game. There is really no comparison.

Besides, the way Fabregas left us a few years ago, I really don't understand why most people here still seem so obssessed about him.

Hello Arsenal Mania Family

My name is Alex. I'm 26 and i'm from Holland. I live in Amsterdam and I am a huge Ajax fan! There is one more football club I am very passionate about...

Yeahhh it's Arsenal! I rarely miss a Arsenal live match on tv but i've never vistited a Arsenal match before. But i most def will when i'm not a broke student anymore.

I started supporting this beautiful club ever since I saw Henry & Bergkamp tearing up Premier League teams. The things they could do with a football. Insane... From then on I have always been a Gooner. I learnt more and more about the club and fell more in love with this club. So much more class than other clubs. Arsenal will always be my club!

I have been following this forum for a couple of years now and I would really like to participate in some of the great forum topics like the transfer rumours & match day topics!

I'll stop typing now :D

Grtz, Alex

Chubby Alonso

Hi there,
My name is Tassilo, 29 years of age and from Cologne, Germany. I was about to post something in the "CL: Monaco v Arsenal" thread, since I am currently watching the match, but then I realised I had to introduce myself first haha :)
I've been an Arsenal sympathizer since I saw Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp and many others play for the club back in the late 90s at the venerable Highbury ground. Apart from that I am also a huge fan of Arsène Wenger.
Anyways, I've decided to register today after reading in here for a few weeks. Still hoping the guys can pull it off in Monaco!

Last edited:

GoCarShare

Hi fellow Gunners,

I've been a fan of the club from childhood, falling in love with the Arsenes playing philosophy for the club and inspired likes of Henry and Vieira to break away from a father who was at that point in my life a longtime Sp**s season ticketholder! For this reason alone i'll forever be in the #WengerIn camp when the debate reignites for whatever reason lol

BS_25

Been viewing the forum for a while so figured that it was time to finally register and offer my humble opinion on some of the topics!

Born in South London, lived in Harlow for a few years (close to Jenko!!) but grew up mostly in North East London.

Originally aligned myself w/ the Spuds as my mother sent me to a community soccer school run by them, so I was obviously indoctrinated into supporting their inferior way of football. Once I developed a real passion for football though, it was Arsenal who stole my heart.

Currently studying Law in Sheffield, but I hope to return to London soon and attend more games at the Emirates.

How Soon Is Now

Hey guys, been a fan of this forum for a while now...interesting reads and a good distraction from work! Thought I'd sign up and take part in some of the chat. That would be an even better distraction from work!

Tom_Ford

Hi everyone, been an Arsenal fan all my life. I am a northern gooner but grew up in London and used to go to matches in the good old Highbury with my brothers.

1983Gunner

Hello all, I've been following the forum for a few years and thought it was time to get involved.

I am from an Arsenal family, my Grandad played for Arsenal in the 50's (please don't ask for the name). I regularly attended Highbury as a Junior Gunner in the 90's, though have made fewer visit's to the Emirates due to cost.

Couple more things: I use to live a few houses down from Anders Limpar, if anyone remembers him, and am still perplexed that Barcelona signed Alex Song, as I saw him at a members day training session in 2008, and his 1st touch, ball control and overall tactical awareness was terrible!

Barney2k

Afternoon everyone.

Just signed up after lurking for a while.

I'm a lifelong Arsenal fan, originally from High Wycombe, but been in Newcastle for 7 years now.

Hate being so far away from the Emirates but really enjoy the lifestyle I have up here.

Seems like there's some good discussions going on so hopefully I can provide some interesting opinions.

See you around!

Loyalvillan

Greetings from Sunny Brum!!

After posting several drunken posts on your site without so much as a hello i thought i would introduce myself!

I am a life long Villa Fan and Holte Ender coming to you in the spirit of discussion and banter!!

Always had a soft spot for the Gunners and love what Wenger has done over his tenure ....... now hold off on sharpening you knives as its just me looking in from the outside!! lol

Was hoping you could make a late challenge on the title but alas it seems a big ask now!! but 2nd place is and will be a forward step, next season i reckon you could do it and in a big way!! but enough of the sucking up and seeking acceptance! lol

I actually work on a Aston Villa Fan site and maybe we could have some sort of cross over feature leading up the the final!!

avillafan.com is our site and away fans are always welcome!!

Note to Admins - Not seeking free advertising but more a collaboration in the run in!!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome mate. Glad to have you here. Villa have been a bogey team for us at Emirates, although we seem to return the favour over at Villa Park.

Congrats on reaching FA Cup final, but not going to wish you good luck, due to obvious reasons :)

Now how the hell few seasons ago, you lot ended up with that ginger **** Alex McLeish as your manager.

Loyalvillan

Welcome mate. Glad to have you here. Villa have been a bogey team for us at Emirates, although we seem to return the favour over at Villa Park.

Congrats on reaching FA Cup final, but not going to wish you good luck, due to obvious reasons :)

Now how the hell few seasons ago, you lot ended up with that ginger **** Alex McLeish as your manager.
Apparently the main reason Lerner appointed McLeish was because Alex Ferguson sent Lerner a letter saying that McLeish would be a unbelievable manager with backing!!

He was right, unbelievably bad!! was the start of a hard four years as a Villa fan!!

Token Yank

I have enjoyed reading your posts. They crack me up. Especially the first couple when you were coming off the bender. Welcome aboard.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom