• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

There is in the Transfer Rumours board. Not much point posting in the Lobby anymore, it's pretty much dead.

TommyH

Hi all,

I'm Tommy and new to the forum.

Grew up in France so started to follow Arsenal in the 90s when the French influx began (Anelka, Petit, Vieira ... and of course Gilles Grimandi!)

Currently doing a post grad at the LSE.

Speak soon

TommyH

Hi all,

I’m a new member on this forum – grew up in France so started following the gunners with their influx of Gallic players in the 90s: Anelka, Vieira, Petit and the inimitable Gilles Grimandi.

Sorry if this seems slightly spammy, but I was wondering whether any of you could help me out? I’m a student here in London currently doing some research for my dissertation, and I’m keen to get the views of British Arsenal supporters.

I’ve got a survey up and running on football, politics, and Europe, which takes about 5 minutes to complete. It’s completely anonymous and won’t be used for any commercial/media purposes etc. It’s purely for my own research. The link is below. Completely understand if you can’t be arsed but if you have a spare moment I would really appreciate it.

Click here to take Tommy's survey on football and Europe

Thanks all et allez les gunners!

Tommy

TommyH

Fair point Vinci. I'll see if I can make changes for subsequent versions. Thanks for taking it though I really appreciate it!

DaSensei

Greetings to all my fellow Gunners,

I'm a young accountant from the States who has been a frequent visitor to the site and finally decided to make an account. I became an Arsenal fan back in 99 when I saw a Premier League highlights show. I was 9 at the time and didn't know much about club football, but the way Arsenal played in that show simply blew me away. From that day onward, I have been a faithful supporter of Arsenal F.C.

Jazz

Hi, gooner gal from Canada here. Just joined after lurking for a few years. The first club football match I watched was Arsenal vs. someone. I don't even remember anymore who we were against because I was so mesmerized by the Arsenal players. They've been my team since and will always be no matter what. I look forward to contributing to discussion!

MagicalRozza

Hi all,
I have been reading this forum for years now. Decided to join due to all the Krychowiak rumours thinking some assistance from the Polish side might be useful, especially with regard to pronounciation:cool: I started following Arsenal because of Szczesny and Fabianski monitoring their situation and got completely immersed in the history and philosophy of the club. For my 40 b-day I got tickets to the April Liverpool game and it was an almost religious experience.

hieuving85

Hi all,
I've been around for years, 10 maybe. I remember I did register at the same time I found out A-M, but then I only read, simply because of the-Lobby-member rule. I just didn't like it very much.

Now that there is no such rule any longer, and I've registered a new nick-name. Strangely enough, I couldn't have my old nick-name's password reset. So that I added 85 after the original one.

I'm from Vietnam. Born in 1985. Been supporting Arsenal since I really "know" watching football.

Wish you all the best, my fellow gooners.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom